Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (27377 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
According to an online user who shared the story,a young lady from Umuopia had an accident along Arji road,Imufu Enugu,Ezike and died on the spot.He did not say how the accident happened.

He said the policeman on duty read out her name from her ATM card as Omeh Charity Chinenye but those that claim to know her said she's from Ishi Ala

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/young-lady-dies-in-accident-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by malware: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
We shall see January 2018 by God's grace Ameen.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Death pls stop killing our young people now , am tired of saying Rip! God pls protect the rest of us dis Yuletide and beyond. Rip Nwanem and I sincerely hope that this will be d last Rip I will be saying this year!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Its a pity
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Awww...what happened?
Mtcheww

May her soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Can't even respect the dead and put the corpse in a body bag. They just hurled her in the truck like a bean bag. RIP dear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Rutley(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP. So sad
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bad. Another promising young life wasted by the evil forces in this God forsaken country.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Kekx(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
And we are opportune to be alive booking front page, not that we are better but because we are lucky.

RIP to the deceased, May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dear God,

We must see 2018 in fulness of health

Amen

9 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by SIaye: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
She drowned in a pool of her own blood. Choi. Rip.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
na wa o
sometimes ehnnn
this life nor just sure at all

mehnnn
for everyday we live we are faced we more than a thousand way to die
this is why some times I just prefer living life in the fast lane, drinking alcohol, gambling, smoking weed with my guys, got police chasing us all the time because this life nor sure at all.

how I wish every body fit just go into hibernation now
then go wake up on a future date in another planet devoid of death and accident

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
According to an online user who shared the story,a young lady from Umuopia had an accident along Arji road,Imufu Enugu,Ezike and died on the spot.He did not say how the accident happened.

Anyone that say you wouldn't see 2018.. Holy Ghost Fire

4 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jesus
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by naijaboiy: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Damn! People just dying as if there is a death bonanza this year.

RIP miss.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by pol23: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
A really Gory Sight...
We shouldn't wait to see this before we thank God for that which we call Simple thing.
The picture only tells me going out and coming back Home is a Miracle.
RIP...may God give her Family the fortitude to bear this pain.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by DaV8King(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na so this fine woman take die?! RIP ma............May 2017 not claim us or any of our loved ones, Amen

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
cry may her soul rip
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by emblexxx(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Chai, R I P
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by zolapower: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oh my God ! This is not a post for the faint hearted oo.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Where is NwaAmaIkpe when you need him

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by smartolala(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
May God in His infinite mercy and wisdom comforts her parents,friends and well wishers

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by sundayakasdy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
whats this nation turning into...terible headliner everyday...RIP
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by COvo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Can't even respect the dead and put the corpse in a body bag. They just hurled her in the truck like a bean bag. RIP dear.
My dear! The country is so bleeped!
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by triple996(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
I Don tire 4 dis country
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
So sad... Rip
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by samuel19222(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
Death pls stop killing our young people now , am tired of saying Rip! God pls protect the rest of us dis Yuletide and beyond. Rip Nwanem and I sincerely hope that this will be d last Rip I will be saying this year!

I love your dp
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria need to draft serious law on driving, bcuz u own a car doesn't mean u own the read alone.... pity pedestrians

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) / What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.