Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure (35585 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by GistNotice: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lady crushed to death in front of her shop as trailer suffers brake failure, today, in Ogba, Lagos.

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/lady-crushed-to-death-in-front-of-her-shop-as-trailer-suffers-brake-failure-in-ogba-lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by GistNotice: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by wahles(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sad exit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Olùwà o.. Sùn rẹ ọ
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm beginning to think Nigeria is a training ground for hell fire.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by princeade86(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
so sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Cutezt(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecidedNIGERIA.....What exactly can we do to improve our life expectancy? As far as I'm concerned, a typical Nigerian is faced with a thousand ways to die on a daily basis.........With each passing day, hope fades away.......until its no more cry cry

39 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Amoxman(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bad news every day in Nigeria God help us

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by starbuck(f): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
A case of ' I dey my own, trouble waka come find me' cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by emeijeh(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shithole
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Joystark(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chai.
For her own shop too.
R.I.P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by EmzyT: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Death came for her where she is hustling for food to eat

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Bet9jaVirtual: 3:36am On Jul 16, 2019
R.I.P
I know she didn’t bargain for this, but just know her death has caused a lot of pain to those depending on her for daily bread, especially if she’s the bread winner.

God keep my mom to reap the reward of her Labour, that woman don suffer for me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by KingLennon(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2019
She left the house and couldn't return home. It's so painful... RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Rosarie(f): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2019
The process had already been concluded in the spiritual.
I rebuke bad news.
Iife is spiritual.
God's grace can avert any bad circumstances for us...
Condolences to the family.
Death takes a space nobody can Fill In a family

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Lanretoye(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2019
things like this rarely happen in the West.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Lovelyn451(f): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2019
R
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by lonelydora: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2019
This is a painful death. She died while making a living.

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Eskdale(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by aishapmbtoto: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by rex444(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2019
thesicilian:
I dey teh u
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Amuocha: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari sef angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Hhd

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2019
undecided buhari why
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by Kingosytex(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2019
It is a pity!!

what a bad way to die!!!

R.I.P to the deceased!!!!!!
Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2019
Just passed there this morning, I didn't know someone was killed in the accident cry

that corner has been responsible for halting many failing vehicles. Shops should be removed from that corner.

May her soul RIP

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2019
thesicilian:

I heard hell fire is better than here

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / 5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.