Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

No more in this business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / No more in this business (2941 Views)

No more in this business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No more in this business by Liwenjing(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
No more in this businesses

Re: No more in this business by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
How much and what's your location?
Re: No more in this business by Liwenjing(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
pp802:
How much and what's your location?

#1500 wholesale price and #2000 retail
Re: No more in this business by yehmy(m): 5:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Put your location that's what will move the thread andbring more customers
Re: No more in this business by Liwenjing(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
yehmy:
Put your location that's what will move the thread andbring more customers

My location is Alaba international Ojo Lagos
Re: No more in this business by yehmy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Liwenjing:

My location is Alaba international Ojo Lagos
I'm the same guy u've been chatting with.... Will come over on thursday
Re: No more in this business by Mrluv(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2017
sorry bro this jean does not look like stock jean and it lack design.
Re: No more in this business by yehmy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mrluv:
sorry bro this jean does not look like stock jean and it lack design.
i'm on my way to check it out hope it's worth it.... Still on my way tho will update you guys
Re: No more in this business by Mrluv(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
yehmy:
i'm on my way to check it out hope it's worth it.... Still on my way tho will update you guys
ok bro we are waiting for your report.

1 Like

Re: No more in this business by iphyjones(f): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
still waiting.where are u located at alaba international
Re: No more in this business by Liwenjing(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
iphyjones:
still waiting.where are u located at alaba international

If u get to Alaba, take a bike to "Ilufe Beach". Adetunji Orisalade Street

1 Like

Re: No more in this business by tolaskil1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
this is not stock jeans
Re: No more in this business by yehmy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mrluv:
ok bro we are waiting for your report.
just getting back home now, Well the journey is a stressful one from Ketu down to Alaba....

To the jean issue, yea i got some Straight jean and 1 pencil female jean and 1 three quater....

i will just implore Op to get some nice stock jean dt is stretchable and the one in vogue now for Boys and Girls..... Most of his jean are for Men and Women but they are nice anyways. please try and go with the latest trend in town i saw the one's i was expecting at ikeja when i was coming back home. So on ur next shopping try and consider that, will love doing business with you again but we will slash the transport.

1 Like

Re: No more in this business by Mrluv(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
yehmy:
just getting back home now, Well the journey is a stressful one from Ketu down to Alaba....

To the jean issue, yea i got some Straight jean and 1 pencil female jean and 1 three quater....

i will just implore Op to get some nice stock jean dt is stretchable and the one in vogue now for Boys and Girls..... Most of his jean are for Men and Women but they are nice anyways. please try and go with the latest trend in town i saw the one's i was expecting at ikeja when i was coming back home. So on ur next shopping try and consider that, will love doing business with you again but we will slash the transport.
bro you try oo all the way from ketu. anyway thank for your report. i have already saw pis he posted here those jean are for men not for boy.
Re: No more in this business by Liwenjing(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
yehmy:

Thanks for coming all the way from Ketu to Alaba. Heard your advice too. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chanel Spring/summer 2018 Collection / Hot Or Not? Stephanie Okereke Linus' Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night / The Perfect SELFIE (A Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.