Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2070 Views)

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Rejoinder To The Reply Of The Bishop / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “not All Pastors Are Conmen” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by ooshinibos: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
The fact is many Nigerians are loosing it. They can't think beyond going after pastors.

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an Airline

In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria. But no let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you ran your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now. In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity. RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity. Yet your useless govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 16,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary! Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith a single Church is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters yet it was electricity all through, for one second water did not go off inspite of thousands that were present. On a normal day you won't walk 20 meters before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates. And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your foul mouth to talk down on pastors! Ode

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Oyedepo who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 100 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU. With 15,000 housing Estate, Water factories, Zeolite factory, One Research center, a scholarship fund, Beverage factories, 10 million books, Publishing house, Radio Station etc who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation. Mumu

Canaanland host hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever. Your govt gathered ppl at stadium for recruitment excersise and before it even began many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032 yet your govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by opomulero101(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gbam, see epic clapback.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by GraGra247(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is the mother of all masterpieces.

This defeats daddy freeze and his cronies once and for all.

Let daddy freeze and Charlie boy come and debate this one. No where to hide.

Lalasticlala, Seun and respective mods, you have thrown several threads that condemned and cajoled pastors to the front page.

Here's one that everyone needs to see to create a balance.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yeeehhhh!! Who throw that stone? cool grin
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
So, this justifies robing the sheep through an out dated tithing system in the name of the HOLY GOD.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Am still waiting for the day oyedepo and adeboye will call their members to come and eat their tithe in the presence of God Almighty according to the bible.

Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Richdotcom: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
So, this justifies robing the sheep through an out dated tithing system in the name of the HOLY GOD.

What made to feel it’s outdated? Because freeze said it? Or are you guys just pained because pastors now own private jet?

There was a time that pastors were among the poorest people in the country I wonder why nobody ever said anything about tithings in those days that they were called “church rat”

And you guys think it’s only Pentecostal Church that collect tithe? Catholic collect tithe too how come nobody ever talks about that? As a matter of fact the Roman Catholics church is the wealthiest church on earth, nobody ever says that because it’s an “oyibo” thing.

In all sincerity I think you guys are just pained that pastors are no long church rats..... lol

NB- if tithing is outdated how comes it’s producijg this much result in our lives, I am a living proof to that.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by God2man(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
ooshinibos:
The fact is many Nigerians are loosing it. They can't think beyond going after pastors.

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an Airline

In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria. But no let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you ran your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now. In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity. RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity. Yet your useless govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 16,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary! Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith a single Church is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters yet it was electricity all through, for one second water did not go off inspite of thousands that were present. On a normal day you won't walk 20 meters before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates. And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your foul mouth to talk down on pastors! Ode

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Oyedepo who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 100 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU. With 15,000 housing Estate, Water factories, Zeolite factory, One Research center, a scholarship fund, Beverage factories, 10 million books, Publishing house, Radio Station etc who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation. Mumu

Canaanland host hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever. Your govt gathered ppl at stadium for recruitment excersise and before it even began many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032 yet your govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

Excellent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

What made to feel it’s outdated? Because freeze said it? Or are you guys just pained because pastors now own private jet?

There was a time that pastors were among the poorest people in the country I wonder why nobody ever said anything about tithings in those days that they were called “church rat”

And you guys think it’s only Pentecostal Church that collect tithe? Catholic collect tithe too how come nobody ever talks about that? As a matter of fact the Roman Catholics church is the wealthiest church on earth, nobody ever says that because it’s an “oyibo” thing.

In all sincerity I think you guys are just pained that pastors are no long church rats..... lol

NB- if tithing is outdated how comes it’s producijg this much result in our lives, I am a living proof to that.
have you ever ate your tithe in the presence of God as instructed.

Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by delishpot: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
SUPERPACK:

You want wake people up ni?
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Richdotcom: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Am still waiting for the day oyedepo and adeboye will call their members to come and eat their tithe in the presence of God Almighty according to the bible.

What nobody will tell you is that There are 3 type of tithing in the Bible ( can’t go into that now) 2 of which Are law ( law in the Bible is like a command, this you must do or that you must do) and the last one isn’t under the law thus when the law was trashed out it remaind..... the last type of tithe is a convenant, a bargain or like test to God, that’s the reason God “try me” is not a law...... we should try and read the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit for guadiance and interpretations..... the Holy Spirit is more valid than the Bible take that from me !
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Richdotcom: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
SUPERPACK:

You see the problem with Nigerians, copy and paste... you just saw that now somebody posted it and you took it, it shows we don’t even read..... just follow what’s trending

What nobody will tell you is that There are 3 type of tithing in the Bible ( can’t go into that now) 2 of which Are law ( law in the Bible is like a command, this you must do or that you must do) and the last one isn’t under the law thus when the law was trashed out it remaind..... the last type of tithe is a convenant, a bargain or like test to God, that’s the reason God “try me” is not a law...... we should try and read the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit for guadiance and interpretations..... the Holy Spirit is more valid than the Bible take that from me !
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

so tithe was nt trashed out also, if the holy is to guide us why did God inspire men to write the bible, and nt the holy spirit.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

You see the problem with Nigerians, copy and paste... you just saw that now somebody posted it and you took it, it shows we don’t even read..... just follow what’s trending

so we no more use the bible nw but the holy spirit, bt when arguing with other religion you quote their holy book, why nt ask their own holy spirit for guidance
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Richdotcom: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
SUPERPACK:
so tithe was nt trashed out also, if the holy is to guide us why did God inspire men to write the bible, and nt the holy spirit.

Like I said two type of tithing were trashed out... as a matter of fact the 2 type of tithing trashed out are written on that very verse in the picture you uploaded.

Men wrote the Bible through the inspirational of the Holy Spirit ( you obviously don’t know that because freeze didn’t say it)

And I repeat the Holy Spirit is more authentic than the Bible..... pounder on that or ask freeze... lol
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

In all sincerity I think you

No, not because Freeze say so, but because the scripture said so. The old has been fulfilled and has been put aside.
The new has come, embrace it.
N:b- Those who pray to Mary, have result as well. But is the result and answer from GOD?
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Richdotcom: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
SUPERPACK:
so we no more use the bible nw but the holy spirit, bt when arguing with other religion you quote their holy book, why nt ask their own holy spirit for guidance

Nobody is saying we no longer use the Bible, yes we use it it’s God’s word..... but without the guidance and leading of the Holy Spirit the Bible wouldn’t make much sense of meaning to you.... ...because the Bible is more spiritual than physical
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

Like I said two type of tithing were trashed out... as a matter of fact the 2 type of tithing trashed out are written on that very verse in the picture you uploaded.

Men wrote the Bible through the inspirational of the Holy Spirit ( you obviously don’t know that because freeze didn’t say it)

And I repeat the Holy Spirit is more authentic than the Bible..... pounder on that or ask freeze... lol
is their any part of the picture uploaded that contains anything that is nt law, so God inspired man to list the 3 tithe laws and you as a human cancelled 2 and adopted the one that favours you, you better go and ask your G.O to rewash your brain with a better detergent.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by Richdotcom: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

No, not because Freeze say so, but because the scripture said so. The old has been fulfilled and has been put aside.
The new has come, embrace it.
N:b- Those who pray to Mary, have result as well. But is the result and answer from GOD?

Praying to Mary and getting result? I don’t know about that except you had a first hand experience..... and if it’s from God, I don’t know either.

So you are trying to tell me that Satan will confirm the words of God?

Anything that makes your enemy begin to act in your favour then I think there is power in tithing......

To end all these read your Bible open your spirit to the leading of the Holy Spirit he is the greatest teacher... thanks
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

Praying to Mary and getting result? I don’t know about that except you had a first hand experience..... and if it’s from God, I don’t know either.

Anything that makes your enemy begin to act in your favour then I think there is power in tithing......

To end all these read your Bible open your spirit to the leading of the Holy Spirit he is the greatest teacher... thanks
so the holy spirit also told you to call a man that air his opinion freely satan, then that your church. if martin Luther never challenged the roman catholic as a satan do you think your church will be in existence today? you better start reading the history of church b4 you loose it.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Richdotcom:

My spirit is always open to the Holy Spirit of God and He is bearing witness with my spirit that tithing is not applicable today.

Shalom!
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Did you read that article? When a sheep begins to bleat like a goat, confusion is bound to set him off.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

Me too.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
Did Abraham ate his when he paid to Melchizedek?
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

My dear, the kind of Tithe we Christians pay, is not like the ones Israelites paid. It's the type Abraham paid to Melchizedek. We pay to eternal High priest just like Abraham, but the Israelites paid to temporal high priests which die.

If anyone allows the Hloy Spirit to interpret Hebrew chapter 7 to them, they will understand.

Anyways, if i wasnt seeing the effect of my Tithing, i'd give heed to these unbelievers who all of a sudden are advocates of the same Bible they call a ferry tale book.

All of a sudden, the Bible is no longer a story book, now we ahd take it seriously because satan is now interested in running men of God down. hahahahaha.

These people no dey reason sef.

No more Church rats. We now know the secretes.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

What do you mean by 'The Holy Spirit is more valid than the Bible?'.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
What are you saying?
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2017
SUPERPACK:
is their any part of the picture uploaded that contains anything that is nt law, so God inspired man to list the 3 tithe laws and you as a human cancelled 2 and adopted the one that favours you, you better go and ask your G.O to rewash your brain with a better detergent.
Like he said, you copy everything Freeze says without using your own head. The 2 Tithes done away with are the ones tight to the Levitical Priesthood, but the one tight to the priesthood according to the ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK REMAINS TILL CHRIST RETURNS. because the priest of Christ is eternal like that if Melchizedek.

Oh wait!!!! Freeze didn't say that, so you didn't copy.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by analize701: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

My spirit is always open to the Holy Spirit of God and He is bearing witness with my spirit that tithing is not applicable today.

Shalom!
Why is it then having so much effect in my life?

I did buying a selling together with some friends. When i come back from the market, i take an inventory of all i bought, how much i bought what. collect all the money i used to purchase the items. add my profit, calculate how much came out and from my profit ascertain how much my tithe will be. the first sales i make, i use it to pay my tithe.

My dear, while my friends are crying from debt people owe and don't pay, i get all my money.

God gave me customers who call me by themselves and order stuff worth hundreds of thousands and transfer that cash to my account, without any too much stress. i had a number of such customers.

During the Ebola scourge, when there was so much restrictions from entering big companies, i was entering like work there. God gave me favour with people i just met to recommend me to guys responsible for signing people in to the companies. when i go into the companies, which disallows marketing in the premises, I was taken by hand to the key people who will buy and pay.

Favour spoke out loud.

All i hear is, send me your account details after delivery. i never ran after my customers to get my money. The ones i go physically, will top 5k for TP for me.

And, again, since i became a faithful tither, i don't loose things anymore. I can't remember when last i lost my money, no matter how small, but this was what was happening often before i was taught the ordinances of Tithing.

Friends loose phones and their electronic gadgets often, but i don't. When Black Berry was the In thing, twice, i lost mine, it was picked and located me to give it back. It's still here with me now that it has collapsed. My IPhone is here, after many years. My regular phone is here. None is lost.

My laptop is as old as me, no one has thought to steal it. Thieves stop people on the road and collects stuff, it has never happened to me.

For three years, i have not stood before a doctor to say, 'It's paining me here'. I have not swallowed one tablet of Paracetamol or Vitamin C for this three years.

My kobo hasn't gone into drugs to treat anything. No untimely dead in the family. No Police or any case to settle which will have me spend my money.

My Dad grew old and died peacefully, no issues to spend money before dying. i went home buried him and came back. That is not a loss. He is gone home.

The Devourer is kept at bay as I was promised he would.

If things had been the way they are now, i'd ve aaid Tithe does not work, but sir, Since i began paying my Tithe consciously, what i see now is different from what i use to see.

If you don't see anything, check yourself.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

Did Abraham ate his when he paid to Melchizedek?
did abraham pay from his personal income and property, do you know that even the jews that are meant to pay tithe, pay no more because of the absence of the levitical lineage, oh i forgot your G.O never told you.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by SUPERPACK: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
analize701:

Why is it then having so much effect in my life?

I did buying a selling together with some friends. When i come back from the market, i take an inventory of all i bought, how much i bought what. collect all the money i used to purchase the items. add my profit, calculate how much came out and from my profit ascertain how much my tithe will be. the first sales i make, i use it to pay my tithe.

My dear, while my friends are crying from debt people owe and don't pay, i get all my money.

God gave me customers who call me by themselves and order stuff worth hundreds of thousands and transfer that cash to my account, without any too much stress. i had a number of such customers.

During the Ebola scourge, when there was so much restrictions from entering big companies, i was entering like work there. God gave me favour with people i just met to recommend me to guys responsible for signing people in to the companies. when i go into the companies, which disallows marketing in the premises, I was taken by hand to the key people who will buy and pay.

Favour spoke out loud.

All i hear is, send me your account details after delivery. i never ran after my customers to get my money. The ones i go physically, will top 5k for TP for me.

And, again, since i became a faithful tither, i don't loose things anymore. I can't remember when last i lost my money, no matter how small, but this was what was happening often before i was taught the ordinances of Tithing.

Friends loose phones and their electronic gadgets often, but i don't. When Black Berry was the In thing, twice, i lost mine, it was picked and located me to give it back. It's still here with me now that it has collapsed. My IPhone is here, after many years. My regular phone is here. None is lost.

My laptop is as old as me, no one has thought to steal it. Thieves stop people on the road and collects stuff, it has never happened to me.

For three years, i have not stood before a doctor to say, 'It's paining me here'. I have not swallowed one tablet of Paracetamol or Vitamin C for this three years.

My kobo hasn't gone into drugs to treat anything. No untimely dead in the family. No Police or any case to settle which will have me spend my money.

My Dad grew old and died peacefully, no issues to spend money before dying. i went home buried him and came back. That is not a loss. He is gone home.

The Devourer is kept at bay as I was promised he would.

If things had been the way they are now, i'd ve aaid Tithe does not work, but sir, Since i began paying my Tithe consciously, what i see now is different from what i use to see.

If you don't see anything, check yourself.
nonsense, dangote, bill gates and warren buffet pay no tithe to anybody, bt can you compare your wealth, health, and social acceptability to theirs, do you knw that many native doctors and muslems do nt pay tithe yet get same thing as you, everything that happens to anybody on earth both good and bad are ordained by God and nt because you tithe or not.
Re: I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Seriously even if they were conmen , I'd still pick them over the leaders in this country .

(1) (2) (Reply)

An App That Let's You Pay Cash For Your Sins - Sinmo. Watch The Video / Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities . / Poor People Are Infected With Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.