Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

YCEE Compares JUICE To Davido’s IF (read More) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YCEE Compares JUICE To Davido’s IF (read More) (392 Views)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YCEE Compares JUICE To Davido’s IF (read More) by johnmj200(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2017

With no doubts, 2017 has been a Great year for the Nigerian music industry if you agree with me. There were quite a number of exciting songs that really hit up our playlist at the first quarter of the year.

Earlier this year, we had a huge competition as to which song made the most ‘wave’ with arguments and discussions from fans all over Nationally & Internationally, YCEE’s ‘Juice’ and Davido’s ‘IF’ have been major hits so far that enjoyed massive airplay not just in the country , but also globally.

However, Davido’s ‘if’ was sitting on the number one spot on the countdown earlier this year, and it got us wondering ‘IF’ it would be crowned the song of the year.

Until the Jagaban crooner dropped the hottest ‘Juice’ for the season ! The Tinny Entertainment headliner, YCEE, lead the ‘Juice’ featuring Maleek berry off his E.P “The first wave”.

Read Full Story Here: https://www.spellzmedia.com/ycee-compares-juice-davidos/

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian College Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Traffickin / I Will Do Better Than Buhari, If Elected As President- Majek Fashek / Peter Okoye, Joins Olamide, Others At Lagos Music Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.