Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. (2793 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Persistent Rashes On Skin / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by Geoxplorer: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, i have been suffering from severe body itching for the past 2 months. The itching is even more severe in my penis, scrotum and thighs. Sometimes i find it difficult to fall asleep in the nights, i have gone to Teaching hospital here in Kano on 5 occasions and the Doctors prescribed several medicines for me, ranging from Antibiotics, Antifungals as well as Anti Allergy medicines and all those Antifungal/Antibacterial creams. But nothing has changed because i am still suffering from this serious itching. They even ran some tests on me and nothing was found. Another thing is all my life i have never had sex. Pls Doctors in the house kindly come to my aid with your useful advice... Thank you
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by duduade: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is not ordinary o
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

Do you masturbate with Shampoos or relaxers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by Cosmos27(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Geoxplorer:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, i have been suffering from severe body itching for the past 2 months. The itching is even more severe in my penis, scrotum and thighs. Sometimes i find it difficult to fall asleep in the nights, i have gone to Teaching hospital here in Kano on 5 occasions and the Doctors prescribed several medicines for me, ranging from Antibiotics, Antifungals as well as Anti Allergy medicines and all those Antifungal/Antibacterial creams. But nothing has changed because i am still suffering from this serious itching. They even ran some tests on me and nothing was found. Another thing is all my life i have never had sex. Pls Doctors in the house kindly come to my aid with your useful advice... Thank you

Guy, this itching of a thing is called 'INARUN' in Yoruba, it's so severe this year cos vast majority of people are experiencing the same symptoms.

As I'm typing this to you, i have this thing on my body ,only that it's aint that worst because of some herbal medications I have used for it.

To be honest with you, the most proffered solution as it stands is to take herbal medications into a consideration.

That thing plenty for town oh l...Go visit anyone wey dey sell herbal mixtures, Agunmu or AGBO..tell them how you re feeling dem go help you.

I can bodly tell you the result would be positive tho.

Talking from experience cool

2 Likes

Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by PMWSpirit(m): 1:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Geoxplorer:
simple, go and have sex. It is well
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by MasterKim: 3:26am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do you masturbate with Shampoos or relaxers?
Hehe grin
Na gel he dey use grin

E don do me before, after all dz big hospital, na one small pharmacist give medicine wey I use.
Make day break make I check d name for u.
D drug use style cost o
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by Mcsenior(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Visit any herbal remedy provider near you. I am sure they will get a remedy for you.

Avoid drugs like aspirin & ibuprufen. You can apply baking soda + water (paste) or vinegar + water to relieve the itching.

I have list of herbs here but in Yoruba.

On the other News
Visit NaturalRemedyLab for natural remedy to various health issues.

Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by royalman4life: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Geoxplorer:
depend types of work you are doing, accumulation of toxins can cause it
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by royalman4life: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Geoxplorer:
. No matter the case I have herbal product that can work for it, contact my phone 07066688803 if you like
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by royalman4life: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Geoxplorer:
. No matter the case I have herbal product that can work for it, contact my phone 07066688803.
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by victor2fresh(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Geoxplorer:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, i have been suffering from severe body itching for the past 2 months. The itching is even more severe in my penis, scrotum and thighs. Sometimes i find it difficult to fall asleep in the nights, i have gone to Teaching hospital here in Kano on 5 occasions and the Doctors prescribed several medicines for me, ranging from Antibiotics, Antifungals as well as Anti Allergy medicines and all those Antifungal/Antibacterial creams. But nothing has changed because i am still suffering from this serious itching. They even ran some tests on me and nothing was found. Another thing is all my life i have never had sex. Pls Doctors in the house kindly cone cone to my aid with your useful advice... Thank you
pls bro I'm just experiencing this and its just similar to what you mentioned... Pls tell me the type of drugs you used to cure it I really can't sleep at night even after taking drugs prescribed to me it slowed down and showed improvement for like 2weeks plus and now it has started again
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2018
It could be anything. Stop self prescription. Go to the hospital as soon as possible
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by goldfinger007: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
what is doing you is scabies, get benzyl benzoate and sulphur ointment.. apply the sulphur ointment on your joystick and your lap, then apply apply the benzoate on the other part of your body apart from your face
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by salesmaraba: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
You have infection you fight off you blood not on your body
chat/call; 08100784750 for Libracin herbal tablets and Neem plus vernonia bitters
Geoxplorer:
Re: Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. by jrobbins: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Geoxplorer:

How were you able to treat this? A lot of people around me including myself is experiencing the issue. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man With The Largest Scrutum Rrefuses Surgerry / Between Coconut Oil And Bio-oil Which Is Best For The Skin? / [MUST READ] If You See These 13 Symptoms, Do An HIV Test Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.