Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) (10777 Views)

'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by kinglekiss(m): 2:25am On Dec 19, 2017
What the you think?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by kinglekiss(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Simi

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by whonamehelp(m): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2017
worwor girl

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Ha ha!..... Na your brezzz...............?

No go face your guitar – you think say na by looking brezzz God dey answer person call?

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Settingz321(m): 3:37am On Dec 19, 2017
I can see the pain in edekunle eyes

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by philpwresh(m): 4:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Immediately Adekunle Gold saw the pics he just be like

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by 9jaBloke: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Two unrelated posts. Adekunle even posted his before Simi.

20 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Rutley(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Some people wont just mind their business, no corellation between the two posts

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2017
How these two post carry corrolate? Sense hard.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by tstx(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2017
If you have it, flaunt it.. We guys love it.

Top 7 Reasons Why Men Are Infatuated With The Female Breasts
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by yrex01(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2017
whonamehelp:
worwor girl
show us ur bae pic

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Ghnaija(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Authoreety: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
whonamehelp:
worwor girl

say what??

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by d33types: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Apart from the fact that the two pictures are unrelated, the adekunle was supporting women's dressing and not slamming bad dressing

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by PhilAmadeus: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Seriously IMO that Simi's outfit issa no no for me....where are our morals..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Ur gossip is sooo stupid i had to laff.. Do this trash even relate in any way?
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Lastpharoah33: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Still looking for the breast....

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Stupid bloggers, I hate bloggers like _shit!
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Chai...all these Nigerian bloggerz self undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Korede Bello sef dey shadow Simi too... grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
How these two post carry corrolate? Sense hard.

Honestly, sense really dey hard!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by earthsync(f): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2017
this op is just looking for insults this morning.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Greenbuoy(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Op

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by shugaboo(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Two unrelated post all these bloggers sef
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by johnime: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2017
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Nkechi my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Treasure17(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
In this century, indecent dressing to some is a normal thing. After all is her choice.
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by lobell: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Wait for it!

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Ajfems(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2017
johnime:
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Nkechi my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.

Only u.... Continue

Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by hypnotic(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2017
talking of breast, checkout our lingerie collection

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/the-lingerie-store/
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by marsoden: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
johnime:

Who asked you? Thrash!
Re: Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) by Yeligray(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Typing....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu Reacts To His Video / My Fond Memories Of Fela – TV Presenter, Yeni Kuti / Sarah Ofili Shows Off Bum Bum As She Parties Wildly With Munachi Abii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.