Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,823 members, 7,834,762 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Bet9ja League Trade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja League Trade (3174 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / Two Major Reasons Why Nairabet Is Better Than Bet9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2017
Hi...I bought a 99.9% sure winning strategy that I use to trade live bet and I tried applying it on bet9ja league vfl and it worked 100% and even guarantees more profit daily,its a proven strategy that is allover the web but its toke me months to notice it and I am only going to sell it for 10k if interested.
NB..
It requires a start up capital using a bankroll plan and your winning is accumulative as is a bet trading like live bet trading.
Its requires a very strong internet connection and advisable to use a laptop as the network strength of a computer is more stable and stronger than that of a mobile phone.
It is advisable to stick to all my rules to maintain a safe and profitable trade on this platform as vfl is not a game of luck of guess but its just like real live betting where we see records and unbelievable results.
Contact me if interested as I know Nigerian's are always claiming to be very clever so I don't intend going further as I will be willing to share it with those serious ones...
Its

Re: Bet9ja League Trade by whonamehelp(m): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2017
is like you don't have sense

7 Likes

Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2017
That's the vfl platform am talking about contact for more info and start trading right away for just 10k as am only charging this fee for the level of information I am about to expose.
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 2:46am On Dec 19, 2017
whonamehelp:
is like you don't have sense
how much do you have with all your sense?
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by whonamehelp(m): 2:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Bet9j:
how much do you have with all your sense?
you dey find who you go scam abi?
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 2:59am On Dec 19, 2017
That's vfl has 38 season and last 1hr30mins per season and Chelsea is the strongest team in this vfl as mancity,many,arsenal,and Liverpool are all in the same category if you study it intensively you will understand what I mean while these four teams are bracket in the same category(wat,bou,sun,nor.) as when ever they play each other irrespective of who is at home it plays on the same odd.chect it and prove me wrong.it repeats the same odd every season's everyday on the same fixture e.g manu v manc or manc v manu, has the same odd when ever they meet.
I stop here for now just contact me@ 0808 534 6480
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 3:07am On Dec 19, 2017
whonamehelp:
you dey find who you go scam abi?
how much can I even scam off you Stop being too clever so you don't end up being a fool,what you know is not the same with another and the word information is power that's why must info are hidden from idiots like you!!.
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by milliman(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2017
abeg make I pay #3,000 nah
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by nelsonebby(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Bet9j:
That's vfl has 38 season and last 1hr30mins per season and Chelsea is the strongest team in this vfl as mancity,many,arsenal,and Liverpool are all in the same category if you study it intensively you will understand what I mean while these four teams are bracket in the same category(wat,bou,sun,nor.) as when ever they play each other irrespective of who is at home it plays on the same odd.chect it and prove me wrong.it repeats the same odd every season's everyday on the same fixture e.g manu v manc or manc v manu, has the same odd when ever they meet.
I stop here for now just contact me@ 0808 534 6480
grin
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2017
milliman:
abeg make I pay #3,000 nah
believe me that 10k is not even worth the info.
This isn't sure game or fixed match but a bet trading that is 100%sure winning but its time consuming I must tell it has never failed before I can never as long as its on the same platform.
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by omoba2k2: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
guy i don't know ur strategy, d surest punt 4 virtual is over 1.5 goal u can see dat 4rm d screen shot. with discipline on picking 3 to 4 teams u can b making 3k daily.
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by smulti(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Op..you mean we should start our donations right away even when you are yet to post some games to prove you are sure of what you are talking about
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
smulti:
Op..you mean we should start our donations right away even when you are yet to post some games to prove you are sure of what you are talking about

I ask you to call if interested their is nothing I will be posting here for anyone to tryout so if that's what anyone is expecting am sorry No!!! Its just a simple format all you need is the information not a trial.
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by Bet9j: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
omoba2k2:
guy i don't know ur strategy, d surest punt 4 virtual is over 1.5 goal u can see dat 4rm d screen shot. with discipline on picking 3 to 4 teams u can b making 3k daily.
if that's your winning strategy I advice you to stick to it and see.I will only explain my strategy to only who pays that's all if interested.
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by olabinjo3(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hi bro, if i were to pay 10k to get this info. How much am i going to be earning from this on a daily basis. you need to throw more light on this. Gambling is business now adays
Re: Bet9ja League Trade by milliman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bet9j:
believe me that 10k is not even worth the info.
This isn't sure game or fixed match but a bet trading that is 100%sure winning but its time consuming I must tell it has never failed before I can never as long as its on the same platform.

so u think say I go actually give u my 3k, come carry am nah....

(1) (Reply)

Portugal 1-0 Netherlands: Ronaldo Wins Another Int'l Trophy After UNL Triumph / The Akwa Ibom Olympic Stadium At Night. / Best 20 Memes From Argentina Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.