Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Latest Infinix Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Infinix Update (1762 Views)

My Ordeal With Infinix Update / 20 Latest Infinix Phones And Prices In Nigeria (2022) / Infinix Update Note 6 To Andriod 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Infinix Update by ibietela2(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Hello,

This morning i updated my Infinix note 4 pro now the problem is that when make a call i won't hear it ring or the voice of the person i call but when the same person calls me i can hear it.

Please any help?
Re: Latest Infinix Update by chegzyshade(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
I did updated mine, and I never experience such
ibietela2:
Hello,

This morning i updated my Infinix note 4 pro now the problem is that when make a call i won't hear it ring or the voice of the person i call but when the same person calls me i can hear it.

Please any help?
Re: Latest Infinix Update by ibietela2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
chegzyshade:
I did updated mine, and I never experience such

na wa o.
Re: Latest Infinix Update by echepops(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2017
ibietela2:
Hello,

Please any help?

I experience the same thing. You will now have to plug in your earpiece first, then remove it, before you can hear the person. This problem came from the last update. Already told Infinix on their facebook page, nothing has been done about it yet. Let's hope they roll out another update to fix it
Re: Latest Infinix Update by ibietela2(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2017
echepops:

I experience the same thing. You will now have to plug in your earpiece first, then remove it, before you can hear the person. This problem came from the last update. Already told Infinix on their facebook page, nothing has been done about it yet. Let's hope they roll out another update to fix it

There's a fit but i reset mine http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=239313&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D211

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Iphone Battery Is Dying, And What You Can Do About It / New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. / Vida Lte Mifi (unlocked) 4G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.