Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC (876 Views)

Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by Nkemakonam62: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has called on the Anambra Government to suspend production and sale of all unregistered rice labelled “Anambra Rice”. It warned the public against “a lot of dangers in consuming unregistered food items” such as “Anambra Rice”.

Mrs Christiana Essenwa, a Deputy Director of NAFDAC, differentiated between the original and fake “Anambra Rice” on Monday during a visit to the state Ministry of Agriculture in Awka.
Essenwa said that the call became imperative following a petition forwarded to NAFDAC by Stine Industries, Nnewi, over the alleged counterfeiting and illegal use of the trade mark by the State Government.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/consumption-of-obianos-anambra-rice.html

Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by sarrki(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmm

Tribal thread is here

I am out

I won't be part of this

Am a patriot
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by Sealeddeal(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
NAFDAC and lies
NAFDAC will register fake drugs and condemn unregistered good drugs. Anything about NAFDAC registration is all about revenue generation and not about the safety of Nigerians
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by MrBottle: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Just to say that I am not part of this thread.
It reeks of something--------
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by Okoroawusa: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2017
I think ds is an issue of trademark btwn stine industries n anambra govt
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by Mynd44: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Sealeddeal:
NAFDAC and lies
NAFDAC will register fake drugs and condemn unregistered good drugs. Anything about NAFDAC registration is all about revenue generation and not about the safety of Nigerians
Why can't "good" drugs go and register.

A good thing done through bad process is bad
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
This is the kind of thread you'll see mynd44 masturbating and showcasing his bigotry
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
ruggedised:
This is the kind of thread you'll see mynd44 masturbating and showcasing his bigotry

Show me his comment grandpa
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by eTECTIVe(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Consumption Of Obiano’s ‘anambra Rice’ Dangerous — NAFDAC by Sealeddeal(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Mynd44:

Why can't "good" drugs go and register.

A good thing done through bad process is bad
I understand your point but what about bad thing done in good way?
NAFDAC finds it easy to employ media to clamp down on products that are not registered but they will never investigate the ones they register. A lot of substandard products are registered with NAFDAC. Is there any difference between a registered fake products and unregistered fake products? They lie a lot and are too corrupt. They can confiscate the product or take the marketers or producers to court if they are serious.They will not do that, they will rather use media to blackmail the company to sort them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Massive Flooding In Bayelsa "Blesses" Villagers With Food (photo) / Cake Business - "Learn 6 Types Of Cakes" And Also How To Start Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.