Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Six Reasons To Love December - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Six Reasons To Love December (465 Views)

4 Years After Losing My Wife I Found The Courage To Love Again / Reasons To Hire An Event Management Company For Your Next Event / 5 Reasons To Hire A Professional Event Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Reasons To Love December by Ada1995: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Is it just me or does everyone notice how December is always the month of Joy? From people wanting to give more to people longing to exchange more smiles and laughter? For a country that is filled with so many angry adults, I feel December is the month they just loosen up abit� I can remember when i was little, like say 5/6, Decembers were the months i had the most money because my uncles and relatives hat would visit then always had some money to spare. Most Sweet and best memories are created every December, I guess that’s why most weddings happen Decembers �
To continue reading, visit http://cravejade.com/2017/12/18/six-reasons-love-december/
Thanks ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Missnigeria 2017 - Miss Adamawa Ehiguese Mildred Peace - WINNER / Happy New Year / Proposal Preparation Using The Logical Framework Approach Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.