Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra (498 Views)

Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by WotzupNG: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra State.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/pupils-receive-goats-for-coming-first-schools-anambra.html

lalasticlala seun

Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by michlins(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Agriculture is the way. We wey get pencil and mathset are going back to agriculture. Way to go. Before you know it,they will own herds
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by biacan(f): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Christmas gbedu loading

Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
y
Because they are more intelligent than you do.
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by biacan(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
olihilistic:

Because they are more intelligent than you do.
Coming from a pained frustrate pu**y ass dude who depend on women for a living...... Olihilistic.... kiss the truth boy
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Coming from a pained frustrate pu**y ass dude who depend on women for a living...... Olihilist. listic.... kiss the truth boy
Which women do I depend on for a living?.
cheesycheesy your intelligence is not as heavy as I thought.
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by biacan(f): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
olihilistic:

Which women do I depend on for a living?.
cheesycheesy your intelligence is not as heavy as I thought.
That's what you do for a living.....running after already made ladies where you not the guy who came here last week spewing trash about how supportive your girlfriend has been.......? kiss the truth olihilistic
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
That's what you do for a living.....running after already made ladies where you not the guy who came here last week spewing trash about how supportive your girlfriend has been.......? kiss the truth olihilisti
I am still an undergraduate.. I have not started working.
Spewing trash about my girlfriend been supportive.
How and where? a screenshot will do.
And if my girlfriend is been supportive how does that translate to me been depending on women?
Do you know how much my house rent and school fee is?
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by biacan(f): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
olihilistic:

I am still an undergraduate.. I have not started working.
Spewing trash about my girlfriend been supportive.
How and where? a screenshot will do.
And if my girlfriend is been supportive how does that translate to me been depending on women?
Do you know how much my house rent and school fee is?
Indeed men change all of a sudden...... why won't you denial what you said when you've been busted......everybody knows that is what you do for a living chasing after already made ladies..........who are you to tell me how much your house rent and your school fees cost........? aren't you ashamed of yourself.......? your girlfriend paid everything for you........how I wish Nancy was here to see how ungrateful the boy she claim to be her man is...... smh
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Indeed men change all of a sudden...... why won't you denial what you said when you've been busted......everybody knows that is what you do for a living chasing after already made ladies..........who are you to tell me how much your house rent and your school fees cost........? aren't you ashamed of yourself.......? your girlfriend paid everything for you........how I wish Nancy was here to see how ungrateful the boy she claim to be her man is...... smh
Lmao.. You're actually talking to another person dear.
And please enroll yourself in any lesson and learn English well before throwing banters.
I have never had any girlfriend called Nancy in my life.
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by WotzupNG: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by biacan(f): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
olihilistic:

Lmao.. You're actually talking to another person dear.
And please enroll yourself in any lesson and learn English well before throwing banters.
I have never had any girlfriend called Nancy in my life.
You back stabber smh on you
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by newsynews: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Pupils Receive Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Schools In Anambra by lalasticlala(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017

(1)

My Computer A DO-AS-I-DO BOOK Ms-word Ms-excel Ms-powerpoint / Help The Newly Admitted Ones. / Fr.o'connell Science College Minna(gss Mx) My Horrible Experience In Waec Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.