Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Make Money With Your Blog As An Owner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money With Your Blog As An Owner (1418 Views)

How To Start A Food Blog As A Side Hustle In Nigeria And Make Money Online / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Pls Empower Me With A Blog As Christmas Blessing, A Frustrated Jobless Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Blog As An Owner by Realtutor: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
There are many ways to make money as a blog owner, but before i start, you have to know some certain things. 1. The blog need views, 2. it needs trafic to make money from it. 3. It needs to have a defined motive as to the interest of it's viewers and 4. try to have regular post of very important and necessary post on your blog to attract viewers. Mind you it is not very easy to do all at once but you could request for assistance because as i earlier said what make's your blog rewarding is when there is much traffic for ur site with the help of seo. You can make money with your blog through monitization (making your site get money from other sites as they click through from your blog) and also through advertisement (ads). For more details contact me via saminfoinspire@gmail.com to help you drive traffic to that your blog and it in turn increases views. You can also hire me as seo for your blog.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become An Ethical Hacker / My Youtube Earnings Photo / Who Can Help Me Get Adsense With This Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.