Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Exposed: Oyo-ita Was Involved In The Pension Scam – Maina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposed: Oyo-ita Was Involved In The Pension Scam – Maina (353 Views)

The Allegation Of Corruption Against The Head Of Service, Mrs Oyo-ita / Exposed: How Head Of Service Boss Mrs Winifred Oyo-ita, Others Stole N16b Civil / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Oyo-ita Was Involved In The Pension Scam – Maina by Jyds14: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
*Reason why she was so aggressive against me in NASS
*She was Director of Finance when N4.4bn was stolen
*Also, former HOS, Mr. Abba Aji
Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, the Head of Service, was the Director of Finance in the same office when the massive pension fraud was ongoing. Her fears of being exposed informed why she is so viciously against my recall to the service. She is afraid of her ghost. Now, that we are here, it is better we start exposing ourselves and everything.

These were the words of Abdulrasheed Maina, the chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team (PRTT) in a long interview he granted on the raging storm whose narrative has tilted inversely unlike when it started.

Please ask her to bring out her career projection. Where was she when the PRTT was working. I tell you, only those who did not work in the Pension Office of the Head of Service would not have been involved. Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita is as guilty as Alhaji Shaibu Teidi, the main actor in the 43 pension suspects we handed over to the EFCC for prosecution. I have documents to tender to this effect. She presided over when N4.4billion was stolen.”

“When I said that President Mohammadu Buhari is working with thieves surrounding him, I know what I am saying. We shall go through the whole hog. Let her come out and say it is not so. I will show the world that she is not as clean as she is trying to project. My return to service is scaring the hell out of her. You know she is at the verge of leaving and she wants to go safely. Therefore, she is violently working so hard to ensure I never returned. That will never change the truth.

Mr Abba Aji, was Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Police Affairs when all the lootings were conducted under his signature. Some of the 43 pension suspects from that office under trial stole all they have under his signature.

Aji rather than face the law like his staffs got promoted to become the Head of Service. He worked with the pension suspects who were his staff and the then Senate Committee headed by Alloysius Etuk, to ensure that the PRTT was effectively destroyed to protect himself.

“The Directors, the senior staff committee were coerced by Mr. Isa Bello Sali, who later became Head of Service to make sure they send me out of service within 24 hours. All the reports were done in his office. Files were signed in his presence. My sin, I had stopped the inflow of N5.2 billion monthly to the Head of Service.

“Please, ask Mrs Oyo-Ita, what was her roles in all of these? Why did she take more than an official passion in ensuring I do not return to service. In a couple of days, I will release official documents on her.

Watch out: From 1999 to date, I will expose all the Heads of Service atrocities – Maina
He brought out the documents detailing “the three major sources of the pension fraud in the Head of Service. How much they stole, where, when and how they stole shall become public. It is a promise.”

SOURCE: http://gongnews.net/exposed-oyo-ita-involved-pension-scam-maina/

Re: Exposed: Oyo-ita Was Involved In The Pension Scam – Maina by marwanafrica: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2017
our own na to read and argue, we all know that in as far as you are for ApC maina, the law will never catch up with you, even those you are trying to blackmail, we all already know that Anti graft agency no fit do them anytin,

Nigerian Government And Nigerian movies are the same right from beggining you will know the ending

(1) (Reply)

Improper Ban Experience / DEATH (a Short Story) / Facebook Face Recognition Updates With 6 Amazing Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.