Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

List Of Things That Should End In 2017! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Things That Should End In 2017! (1273 Views)

Who Is The Richest Nigerian Comedian In 2017? / �lol. Yanbaba Meme's : 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 / 8 Times Nigerians Were Just Disgusted In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Things That Should End In 2017! by Constilo4u(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
1: Boo did you just CUM inside me? Seriously where are we supposed to CUM? Is it easy to jump off from a moving train? If you don't want him to CUM inside you then ask him to use C*ndoms before sxx!

2: that silly act of folding 500naira into your Bae hand for transportation, stop that. She deserves better. Because you need to chase her even when she's already yours.

3: You'll be wet in ur pant & still struggling not to do,pls this pretentious attitude should end in 2017.

4: If I wasn't married I would have made you my wife, Men please these lies must stop, stop deceiving girls.

5: "I've missed my period should stop this 2017 oh! If u misplaced it just go and look for it.. �

6: You're not dating her and you will come to her post and be commenting, "my love, my one and only", and be scaring serious candidates away. please let it end this year.

7: Drinking sniper because of heart break. Make una no try carry this attitude enter next year. You're precious to someone out there. Secure your life.

8: A guy will invite you over for lunch and you'll come with your girlfriends, cousins, school mates, ancestors to consume his money, that character should end in 2017. He invited you for a lunch not child dedication.

9: He's my male bestie, she's my female bestie. This lies should end in 2017. Rat and meat aren't friends. Don't be too closer to an opposite gender when you guys ain't dating. It leads to stabbing.

10: Are you on what'sapp? That question should stop. If you want to ask her for number please be bold enough to ask her number. Stop using what'sapp to cover up.

11: Baby i want to eat Sharwama���
Lemme not hear this rubbish in 2018
If i hear peeeeeem!!!

12:I'm Always busy at Home"
That Lie should end this 2017 oo girls

13:Baby I dont have a girlfriend....she broke up with me last month..That nonsense must end in 2017

14:A guy meets you for the first time and starts professing love to you...That nonsense must end in 2017

15:“How can a fine girl lyk u not have a boyfriend?” shud end in 2017. Toast if u want to toast. Don’t drag my single with me!
��
16: “You’re a lawyer now. So I can start looking for trouble! You’ll defend me for free abi?”
Lemme not hear dis in 2018 please.

17:He Left A Big Hole In My Heart!!!
Girls Pls that Rubbish Should End Dis 2017 Dont Bring It To 2018

18:The Dating Of people's husband should end in 2017, date single person, biko

19:Send me credit so that we can chat and talk more better has to stop in 2017

20: Let me play hard to get and see if he truly loves me, that rubbish should end In 2017

Just for fun...Kindly Add Yours...
Re: List Of Things That Should End In 2017! by leverage(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Zzz zzz

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- Would You Clean This For $10 Million Dollars? / It Could Only Happen In Nigeria,: I Bet! / If Only Jeovy Knew . . . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.