Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (55699 Views)

Amber Rose Shares Photos Of Her Bare Bump At 9-months Pregnancy / #10yearschallenge : Amber Rose Shares Rare Pic Of Her Self When She Was A Teen. / Amber Rose Shares Adorable Childhood Photos With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Source - .COM

Wherever 21 Savage is, you can bet Amber Rose isn’t too far away – the duo are apparently inseparable and their love seems to be going stronger by the day.

The super model, obviously proud of herself, shared a video of her boyfriend sleeping after she according to her, “knocked him out”.

The Atlanta rapper, had months ago confirmed their relationship rumors as he even provided details on their relationship during an interview with Real 92.3.

“That’s my girl, for sure,” he’d said. “We just been kickin’ it. She’s a real cool woman, she treats me like a king, so it is what it is, but no disrespect will be tolerated at all. Keep your mouth closed, no h**s, no b*tches, no nothin’, ’cause I’m pullin’ up, on God.”

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/amber-rose-shares-photo-of-her.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
succubus....go save us from karishikaz!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
This gangster savage mode.
I love his "Bank account" Lead song.
They both look good together.

$7500 on a Saint Laurent jacket /
Biiitch, be careful where you dumpin' your ashes /
I ain't no sucker, I ain't cuffin' no action /
The street raised me, I'm a whole bãstard/

#YOLO

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by doyinisaac(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
This gangster savage mode.
I love his "Bank account" Lead song.
They both look good together.

$7500 on a Saint Laurent jacket /
Biiitch, be careful where you dumpin' your ashes /
I ain't no sucker, I ain't cuffin' no action /
The street raised me,I'm a whole bastard

Thank you for letting us know..

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by safarigirl(f): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2017
The amount of guys that have passed through this babe sha....her game must be tight.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by doyinisaac(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
The amount of guys that have passed through this babe sha....her game must be tight.

67 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Kobicove(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Who cares about these junkies?

9 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
She is just the stairways for freshmen in the industry. They use her to make a statement while she uses them to remain relevant.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by baski92(m): 6:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Kobicove:
Who cares about these junkies?
like say if she open for you, you no go run enter even without cd

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by columbus007(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Gangster loving,its alright smiley
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by emeijeh(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Rubbish +Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

This lady likes dating men that look mentally deranged

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by KingLennon(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Amber rose got love for junkee niggaz. Its a plus for 21 savage, he'll make him more relevant...

7 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Alariiwo: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Some married women here are even worse than her..

She's not hiding hers like the hypocrites here.. dumb ho.es full of shi.t

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by warreng1: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Ok, let her come and check my signature .
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by lazygal: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
Source - .COM

Wherever 21 Savage is, you can bet Amber Rose isn’t too far away – the duo are apparently inseparable and their love seems to be going stronger by the day.

The super model, obviously proud of herself, shared a video of her boyfriend sleeping after she according to her, “knocked him out”.

The Atlanta rapper, had months ago confirmed their relationship rumors as he even provided details on their relationship during an interview with Real 92.3.

“That’s my girl, for sure,” he’d said. “We just been kickin’ it. She’s a real cool woman, she treats me like a king, so it is what it is, but no disrespect will be tolerated at all. Keep your mouth closed, no h**s, no b*tches, no nothin’, ’cause I’m pullin’ up, on God.”

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/amber-rose-shares-photo-of-her.html

THE MOD THAT PUSHED THIS TO FP HAS KOST ALL REASONING .I CAN IMAGINE HIW HE/ SHE RUNS THEIR KIFE

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Brooke60(f): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2017
I admire this babe ehn kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Spar7tan(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
So what did she want us to do? Applaud her? Next file please.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Amebr my honey pie

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
It's normal for guys...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by MYBLOCUS: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
CAN THIS OLOSHO COME AND KNOCK ME OFF AM IN THE MOOD tongue

15 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by tgmservice: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
niggas just tossing this worthless biitch around

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by MetroBaba1(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Brooke60:
I admire this babe ehn kiss kiss kiss

I admire you more kiss kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by sureheaven(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
I've not had the opportunity of bn knocked down like this but I pray one woman will knock me down one day.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by stevrulez(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
21!!
Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by mccoy47(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Wiz Kalifa condemn property. cool

Collect child support from WIZ then use it to treat other guys like kings. grin

6 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Wow, so Amber Rose is dating 21, wow, not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her / ‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.