Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us (2347 Views)

Free Vehicle History For Cars From Usa & Canada / Buy Your Clean Cars From Cotonou 07010670649 / Prices Of Tokunbo And Naija Used Cars In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by kingreign(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2018
fishbone11:

Like I said I don't have time for Unserious people who don't have money to buy a car. Stop boasting and prove to the world by taking pictures of our cars. I will be waiting for u here.

I'd ask for a simple basic car from you very soon. I'd call you soon and I know your organization will fail to get a clean unit. I'd use it to prove a point.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
kingreign:

I'd ask for a simple basic car from you very soon. I'd call you soon and I know your organization will fail to get a clean unit. I'd use it to prove a point.
I don't know what u mean by simple basic car. Anyways,
I want to prove a point also, I will get uyr simple basic car if u are ready to pay not looking for 100% fit Nigeria used car for very cheap amount.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by dcole73: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
OK.
I finally met someone who purchased his car from cars45.

Report is that they are real. A first venture of its kind. Cars are allowed to be test driven (but I can't say how well this is done).
The vehicle history report is always pasted on the car. Study it carefully, not in a hurry.

There are also touts trying to make brisk business within the yard.
When going to check or buy a car, try to locate an original cars45 agent and ignore the touts.
Agents can be identified by their ID cards.

That said, I will find the time to go check out cars45 personally.

OP, it's probably these touts that are giving you guys bad repute.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by dcole73: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oh well,
I finally visited cars45 lot at Secretariat today.

Truth be told, every car needs one serious fix or another, after purchase.
The cars weren't used right by previous owners (just my opinion).
The only advantage is that cars45's reports will let you know what fix is needed, before purchase.

I was told the good ones are usually sold almost immediately they are brought in, so I would need to check regularly for recent availabilities.

SO in my opinion THESE CARS ARE REALLY NOT RISK-FREE.
THEY SIMPLY HAVE KNOWN RISKS.

1 Like

Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
dcole73:
OK.
I finally met someone who purchased his car from cars45.

Report is that they are real. A first venture of its kind. Cars are allowed to be test driven (but I can't say how well this is done).
The vehicle history report is always pasted on the car. Study it carefully, not in a hurry.

There are also touts trying to make brisk business within the yard.
When going to check or buy a car, try to locate an original cars45 agent and ignore the touts.
Agents can be identified by their ID cards.

That said, I will find the time to go check out cars45 personally.

OP, it's probably these touts that are giving you guys bad repute.
Well said, thanks for your observations.
Re: Buy Risk Free Nigeria Used Cars From Us by fishbone11(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
dcole73:
Oh well,
I finally visited cars45 lot at Secretariat today.

Truth be told, every car needs one serious fix or another, after purchase.
The cars weren't used right by previous owners (just my opinion).
The only advantage is that cars45's reports will let you know what fix is needed, before purchase.

I was told the good ones are usually sold almost immediately they are brought in, so I would need to check regularly for recent availabilities.

SO in my opinion THESE CARS ARE REALLY NOT RISK-FREE.
THEY SIMPLY HAVE KNOWN RISKS.
I appreciate your comments. When I said "Risk free" It means, vehicles already checked whether it's stolen, vehicle checked whether it has customs or not etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sweet Baby Boy Is Up For Sale at a soft rate of 450k! / 2010 Lexus Gs350 Black Tokumbo For Sale. *SOLD* / Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.