Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

This Is Definitely Legit!!! (100%) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Definitely Legit!!! (100%) (322 Views)

What Are You Into, This Secret Can Definitely Help Your Biz Grow Exponentially / Legit(100% Pure) Online Business. / This Is Definitely Legit!!! (100%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Definitely Legit!!! (100%) by Ignyte(m): 4:03am On Dec 20, 2017
My name is Peter Jev and I own a freelance web hub. We provide web solutions. Today I will show you how to make lots of cash with Dropshipping+Ecommerce

Now, it's basic dropshipping, except you have a website (online store) where you direct people to view your products. Dropshipping can be started with as little as Zero naira. And You can get your ecommerce store running with as little as N30,000; pay in two installments (Those guys that advertise 5k, biko don't allow them scam you)

If you still want to test, contact them for your ecommerce and goodluck!

Anyways, I have had two nairaland gigs for the ecommerce and I'm absolutely legit. They are:
Solarvisionnija.com.ng
coretechproducts.com

If you don't understand the dropshipping/ecommerce concept, Contact me via call/whatsapp:

If you want me to get your website running, but need further details. Call; 07037534762

If you feel the charge is too high, kindly understand that not every opportunity is for everybody and there are guys on Nairaland willing to do it for less.

If you already have been making money from this, carry on, the world is yours

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Come And See The Best To Do To Succeed Massively In 2018!!! / Download All Of These Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.