Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) (3766 Views)

Davido Found Ify Omwuemene, Sick Actress Who Wants Him To Sing For Her / Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Heather North has died at the age of 71 in Studio City, California after suffering from a long illness.

The blonde actress was best known for voicing the character of attractive young pretty sleuth Daphne Blake on the popular animated TV series Scooby-Doo in 1970.

North had time in front of the camera as well as she starred on the TV shows Love American Style, Adam-12 and Days Of Our Lives.

Heather North has died at the age of 71.

She passed away surrounded by her family in Studio City, California after suffering from a long illness.

Seen in 1972

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5196197/Scooby-Doo-actress-Heather-North-dies-71.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by haywire07(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2017
21st century kids, have you heard of this cartoon? This ain't ben10 o cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2017
The beauty was married to H Wesley Kenney, who died in January 2015.

He was a Emmy winning soap opera director.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2017
She also played Kurt Russell's romantic partner in Disney's 1971 feature The Barefoot Executive.

That film was about a chimpanzee that could tell which TV shows would be a hit and which would not.

A memorial service is set for 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday at First Christian Church in Studio City.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
Wow
Go and sleep. sad sad
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Samusu(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2017
haywire07:
yhu be Boi Wicked grin grin grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Go and sleep. sad sad

Lol.. I am right behind you grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
She will be very good in bed..

Doing doggy with her will be amazing..

The demons in hell will enjoy her vagina.
slow poke you are

5 Likes

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by sisisioge: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Awww...I've always loved her character... She's so cool. May God rest her soul.
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by xreal: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Indomie shilshren we not no this won.

All they no is to go an be singing
"Scoo-scoopido-whaa-wharido-is da how u use to do...."
Upandan.

RIP.
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by dayleke: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2017
RIP to her.
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol.. I am right behind you grin
Why? Are you peeping at something?cheesy
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Explorer the wicked thread maker grin cool

Shaggy or the dog I no just know who mumu pass
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2017
oh rip Daphne. Fred use to have a crush on her, but she is old oo 71

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2017
haywire07:
grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Why? Are you peeping at something?cheesy

Peeping ke? Shift for me joor. grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by AdaFonju: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Jesse01:
oh rip Daphne Fred use to have a crush on her, but she is old oo 71
I remember dat year fred go send scooby and shaggy to one side to investigate, the him and the two girls go enter another room to collect, Fred the sharp guy

3 Likes

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Wow...71 years?

Iyaff tey oooo. Scooby doooby dooooo., and shaggy toooo cheesy

Rip ma'am

THE 11TH PERSON ABOVE ME IS MAD!

he doesn't have any iota of common sense undecided

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2017
AdaFonju:

I remember dat year fred go send scooby and shaggy to one side to investigate, the him and the two girls go enter another room to collect, Fred the sharp guy
am telling u Fred na really good, bad guy grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

Peeping ke? Shift for me joor. grin
The bed is small nih. sad sad
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2017
comradespade:
Wow...71 years?

Iyaff tey oooo. Scooby doooby dooooo., and shaggy toooo cheesy

Rip ma'am

THE 11TH PERSON ABOVE ME IS MAD!

he doesn't have any iota of common sense undecided
I had to count. grin grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
The bed is small nih. sad sad

AdontCare grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

AdontCare grin

Bro dont derail o, chatroom dey
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2017
grin

∆ Scooby... scooby doo.... Warii .... wariii doo... Is that how you use to do....

RIP to her ∆
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:

Bro dont derail o, chatroom dey

Apologies bruh.
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
I had to count. grin grin

Lol....i got it, right? undecided
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

AdontCare grin
embarassedOkay.
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2017
comradespade:

Lol....i got it, right? undecided
Absolutely. grin grin
Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by femi4: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? 
we ve got some work to do....

Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you
We need some help from you now

Come on, Scooby Doo, I see you
pretending you've got a sliver

1 Like

Re: Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Absolutely. grin grin

Hope the night wasn't cold?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Returns To Instagram, Unveils Herself As Campari's Brand Ambassador / Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State / Lanre Shittu Snatches Bankers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.