Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. (606 Views)

Make 3000 Naira Daily Performing Simple Tasks For People Online Now!!! / We Needed 10 People That Can Transcribe Igbo / Do This In 1 Hour And Get Paid 3000 Naira By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by dharmie(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2017
The transcript must be accurate with timestamps every 30 seconds. I need it before noon today.
Re: Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by Nutase: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2017
You harsh o. Do you know what it takes to do an accurate transcription with time stamps?
10 minutes can consume as much as between 1 to 2 hours and you are offering 3k with a tight deadline. This is slave trade reloaded.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by dharmie(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Nutase must everything seem like enslavement to you? No one has tied a noose around your neck nor forced you to show interest.
Re: Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by Nutase: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2017
dharmie:
Nutase must everything seem like enslavement to you? No one has tied a noose around your neck nor forced you to show interest.
i never showed interest because you can't pay me but I'm fighting against injustice. Even you won't do that for the amount you offered. If you're blessed learn to bless others.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by dharmie(f): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2017
You know not what injustice is. 3k for 36 mins of transcription is not injustice to me. It's easy money. Especially if the person uses a transcription tool. And yes, someone else has accepted the offer. Go find unjust actions to fight somewhere else.

Nutase:
I never showed interest because you can't pay me but I'm fighting against injustice. Even you won't do that for the amount you offered. If you're blessed learn to bless others.
Re: Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by adaeze12345(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
freelance is not easy many people have a wrong mindset about making it as a freelancer,
its pure slavery if that is the way you see it
someone with transcription tools will get the job done in lesser time
Nigerians and entitlement
Re: Urgent: Transcribe 36 Minutes Of Audio For 3000 Naira. by markbenny(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nutase:
i never showed interest because you can't pay me but I'm fighting against injustice. Even you won't do that for the amount you offered. If you're blessed learn to bless others.

as in ehn, 3000 for a whooping 30 minutes, later if desperate people do rubbish work for her we won't hear word.

nobody who does serious transcription work will take even double your 3k (less than 20$$)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!!teleology Acquires 9mobile / How Banks Steal Your Money Unaware / Takem Investment Nigeria Limited: Abuja Major Investor On Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.