Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Used South Korean Samsung Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used South Korean Samsung Phones (4338 Views)

Clean & Portable 13.3" Korean Used Dell XPS M1330 Intel Core 2 Duo Laptop @ 50K. / We Sell American Used iphones, LG and Samsung Phones At Cheaper Prices / Good Deals: OnePlus 7 Pro, iPhone 7 Plus 128GB, 256GB, Samsung phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2017
hello, I have some used Samsung S7 edge phones I'm selling. They are fairly-used South Korea Samsung phones and they are very neat. I can beat any price it is currently sold in Nigeria.
I sell at retail and wholesale and the prices are good!
It comes in different colours.
I can deliver within 10 working days to any part of Nigeria. Just contact me here so that we can discuss business.

The phone specification:
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. It is a magnificent piece with a good battery life.

Just send me a private message and I will respond to you as soon as possible. These phones are super quality with a good price. There is no where you get this kind of quality at the price I'm offering it. A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by tobiasbeecher: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Hey, are you based in South Korea? If yes how much are you selling the phones and are they original Samsung phones?
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
Hey, are you based in South Korea? If yes how much are you selling the phones and are they original Samsung phones?
Yes, I'm based there and the phones are more than original. They are very neat and some may even be mistaken for new ones. The prices depend on the quantity you want to buy. If you're buying in wholesale, I will give you a very good price. The retail price goes for $235 or 85000 naira. You can send me a private message for the wholesale price.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by dragnet: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2017
what is special about their being from South Korea?

1 Like

Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
dragnet:
what is special about their being from South Korea?
Bro, well I thought the same until I came here. The Samsung phones made for Korean people are super quality. I'm not saying others are not original but I saw some difference with the Samsung I came with from Nigeria with the one I'm using here. If you buy it you will get a big value for your money.

1 Like

Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by dragnet: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rehabilitation:

Bro, well I thought the same until I came here. The Samsung phones they make for these people are super quality. I'm not saying others are not original but I saw some difference with the Samsung I came with from Nigeria with the one I'm using here. Bro, help me, I'm not selling the phones, this just a sales simulation assignment one professor gave us. Please, make enquiry as if you want to buy. He asked us to post an ad on the biggest forum in our respective countries and see if can attract potential buyers.
of course I just made an inquiry tongue
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
dragnet:

Thanks
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by CIADeepCover2: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello Rehabilitation, I will like to do business with you. I'm interested in your phones, can I contact you privately so that we can discuss business?
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by obosirow: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Are the phones dual sim?
Are there Note 8's in the list, I'm interested in that
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Shakitibob0: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Please I need like 5 for a start? I hope they are in good state as posted?

You can send me a private message please
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
dragnet:

Thanks
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Please I need like 5 for a start? I hope they are in good state as posted?

You can send me a private message please
Yes, they are in a good state! In fact, Korean Samsung is super quality. I have sent you a private message concerning your inquiries.
Thanks
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
obosirow:
Are the phones dual sim?
Are there Note 8's in the list, I'm interested in that
They are not the dual sim model, but if you want the dual sim model I can get it for you. I can also get you a note 8. Check your private message. Thanks for your inquiry.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by samoney: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
if i can get it at good price from you then i can buy up to a dozen, please let me know your selling price.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
samoney:
if i can get it at good price from you then i can buy up to a dozen, please let me know your selling price.
Bro, thanks for your inquiry, I have sent you a private mesaage concerning price and how to deliver the phones.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Bobbybenard(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Samsung phones from south Korea(Samsung brand headquarter), are very strong and reliable. I'm using note 5 new phone from Korea. I need like 3 of those phone that you mentioned
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Bobbybenard:
Samsung phones from south Korea(Samsung brand headquarter), are very strong and reliable. I'm using note 5 new phone from Korea. I need like 3 of those phone that you mentioned
Thanks bro, I have sent you a private message.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:21am On Dec 25, 2017
CIADeepCover2:
Hello Rehabilitation, I will like to do business with you. I'm interested in your phones, can I contact you privately so that we can discuss business?
Yes you can contact me privately. Thanks
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Jlow2: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
am buyin to use,re dey new or used? pls send ur numba or email
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Bobbybenard(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rehabilitation:

I didn't receive any message
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Failtech: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Drop your number let's talk business
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by africanjarule: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Hello good morning, please i need samsung s6 edge plus, please contact me on this line 07065444720 u can only call me on this line. the reason is that the phone am using for whathsapp has spoiled
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by ayofimihan(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2018
please contact me on whatsapp 08133904783. i'm very interested.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rehabilitation:

Lol bro, this was an advert for a school assignment but if you need phones from here we can arrange that.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
africanjarule:
Hello good morning, please i need samsung s6 edge plus, please contact me on this line 07065444720 u can only call me on this line. the reason is that the phone am using for whathsapp has spoiled
Sorry I got this late, but I can't send a single phone from here, it has to be bulk.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Rehabilitation: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
sinisters I don't get PMs hit me up here.
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by tukopy: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Hello, I need these 5 phones. One each

Note 5
Note8
S7 edge
S8
S8 plus.

What do they cost and how do I get them.. Hit me on whatsapp with. 08026553249
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by wildchild02: 1:10am On Jan 23, 2018
My S7 edge was manufactured in South Korea. I need up to 20. How do we transact?
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by holluikon(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Rehabilitation:

I sell at retail and wholesale and the prices are good!
It comes in different colours.
I can deliver within 10 working days to any part of Nigeria. Just contact me here so that we can discuss business.

The phone specification:

Just send me a private message and I will respond to you as soon as possible. These phones are super quality with a good price. There is no where you get this kind of quality at the price I'm offering it. A trial will convince you.

I've sent you a private mail, I'm also interested in the deal

Drop your WhatsApp contact or WhatsApp me through my signature
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Rehabilitation:

Bro, well I thought the same until I came here. The Samsung phones made for Korean people are super quality. I'm not saying others are not original but I saw some difference with the Samsung I came with from Nigeria with the one I'm using here. If you buy it you will get a big value for your money.
i will av to agree wit u on ds bro, because wen i bought d galaxy s3, am using nw, it was directly from South Korea, even dey had to get anoda samsung phone to get d settings so as to change d Korean language, ds is d third year me usin it, no problem yet, nd it was fairly used den, so i agree with you
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by laptopsale(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rehabilitation:
sinisters I don't get PMs hit me up here.
pls whatsapp zero eight zero two three two two three five two zero
Re: Used South Korean Samsung Phones by chuchwhite: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
do you have samsung s7 available or can you get for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Gt S5230 For Sale / Home Friend Tv Door Phone / Some Massive Laptop Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.