Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (46036 Views)

Innoson Group Vs Gtbank : 30 Key Points You Need To Know About Their Dispute / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Collins10(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Melkizedeck:

I am going straight to close my account from GTbank! I said it earlier that banks are super thieves! Owe them and see what they will do to you!. No wonder my Hausa brothers; most of them don't do banking. Imagine threatening to close Innoson's business!!!
And you had to quote the whole article to make your point?

Everyone will then start scrolling past what they've already seen before because of you.
That was not neccessary. You can just go straight to 'REPLY' and click on it.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by ideology(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

GTBank should liquidate Innosent to pay off his debt.
its surprising that in 21st century, someone could still be foolish like you.

Tell me you were not born this way or are u paid to display foolishness & how much ?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by uprightman(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

GTBank should liquidate Innosent to pay off his debt.
Gtbank is the one owning innosson.
Gtb is the criminal here.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by jude33084(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
ALL BANKS ARE GUILTY OF THIS

LAGOS STATE MULTI DOOR COURT HOUSE SETTLES THESE CASES IN THEIR HUNDREDS

THAT IS WHAT WE EAT WITH LOLS tongue

BANKS NA THE BIGGEST 419 IN NAIJA

CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENT VERY WELL YOU WILL SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOU grin
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by naija911: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
According to the anti-graft body, his arrest followed his refusal to honour invitation by the Commission having earlier jumped an administrative bail granted him in a case being investigated by the Capital Market and Insurance Fraud Unit of the Commission's Lagos office.

"Chukwuma, rather than honoring invitation by the EFCC, mobilized six truck loads of thugs pretending to be staff of his company to his residence, where they manhandled EFCC operatives. "It took reinforcement from the Enugu office of the EFCC to effect the arrest of the industrialist who is currently being grilled by a team of investigators,"

Badgers14:

You have forgotten this is 9ja. Some one can have army or police bundle another person up and throw them in jail because they had misunderstandings.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I read this last night and it came with court reference numbers and hard verifiable facts. Little wonder GTB hasn't issued any official statement since yesterday. The courts will double their N10bil debt to innoson motors if they are found culpable of this illegality.

The beauty of it all is that after trying to exploit the weak Nigerian system to avoid paying the debts, they will demand for a roundtable peaceful resolution.

Come and read more so you won't be ignorant. Your ignorance is reducing this forum to an arena where naked children play under the moonlight.

**Edit: Innoson demanded for 22%interest on the N500+mil which was wrongfully deducted from his account but GT, after acknowledging the error, wanted to pay 7%...thats the crux of the matter. 22% of N500mil+ is less than N120mil. This is what GTB refused to pay and were negotiating for 7% which was like N35mil. Now because of the difference btw N120mil and N35mil which is less than N90mil, GTB was dragged to court and has now incurred an overhead of N6bil as at now; and after the supreme court judgement, could rise to N10bil!

They even insulted the High court at Ibadan on the process which angered the Appeallate court and they increased the money GTB was meant to repay.

With the bad publicity and the incurred depts, this case is such a messy one that GTB needs to fire their entire legal department. For a disagreement as little as N90mil, they have incurred billions of debts and bad reputation. What wisdom is there?

God bless u for summarizing the post, We all know Banks are hardened legitimate criminals, There is so much going behind the scene.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by saydfact(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Omo.. This case na season film.. Nobody fit watch am finish..
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Lightening: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
bakynes:

Most of these Igbos can't use their sense to see that, the man is not telling us the whole truth. How can a complainant win a court case and the court asked the defendant to pay a compensation and the defendant will still use EFCC to arrest the complainant? It is not possible, if innoson didn't do something fraudulent or forged a document, GTB would have settled out of court and see how they can reduce the compensation fee with apologies. Rather, they are using EFCC against him,this to me doesn't sound like victimization but a clear case of Forgery with documents presented to court.

I repeat let's wait for GTB to release a statement or wait for the Supreme Court judgement.

Why are u still waiting for GTB's position where you have already conjectured what it would be. Let me see how they will survive this murky waters.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

By the end of 2017, Nigeria will divide grin
Amen
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Diligence: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Not all banks are one customer bank! Engage & manage your customers' requirements & expectations lest you lose it all!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by hollagokay(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
me sef don dey fear them already ooo/ undecided lipsrsealed angry
CaptainJeffry:
Now I can boldly say that GTBank is at fault here. Rather than beg Innoson for a soft landing, they resort to evil ways to avoid paying their debts.

I'm gonna take back my assets from them because of this.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Something is under the conduit pipe between Innoson and gtb
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Badgers14: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
naija911:
According to the anti-graft body, his arrest followed his refusal to honour invitation by the Commission having earlier jumped an administrative bail granted him in a case being investigated by the Capital Market and Insurance Fraud Unit of the Commission's Lagos office.

"Chukwuma, rather than honoring invitation by the EFCC, mobilized six truck loads of thugs pretending to be staff of his company to his residence, where they manhandled EFCC operatives. "It took reinforcement from the Enugu office of the EFCC to effect the arrest of the industrialist who is currently being grilled by a team of investigators,"

Video or i don believe it ( no joke).

How come EFFC have not released official statement?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by dulphines: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
pp802:
GTB knows if they pay this guy the said amount, they might go bankrupt, so they result to dirty politics to keep business.

Some igbo big boys(traders) I know, have started withdrawing and transferring their monies from GTB.

I advice every GTB customer to withdraw 60% of their money till this case is settled. Don't quote-attack me, it's just an advice

My uncle has not yet survived from savannah blow

Let me do same. I have always known GTBank to be a fraudulent bank. I have personal experience i do not wish to share. Let there be a bank run!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by geedup(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
The downfall of GTBank is just emanating....those that have their money in there better go and collect their money before what happened to Societè General Bank customers years ago happen to them....Sarrki, the thing go skraaaaaakakakaaaaa!!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by prixm: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thank God someone has the nerve to resist the several criminal oppression of Nigerian banks. Every one who has ordered forensic audit of their accounts in Nigeria always come out with a verdict of overcharges. I hope with this revelation more people will be inspired to stand up to the banks and compel them to reverse some of the overcharges. Substantial part of the profit declared by banks come from overcharges.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Reference(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Instead of ensuring businesses survive and thrive then make money off them in true solidarity, all banks do is leech the life blood out of legit businesses and industries.

For me GT is just a clearing house. I do musical chairs with them. And hopefully will never need them for more than that.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Aikayy: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
You dey form banker? Ode wey no get certificate come dey form banker.

ProWalker:

What is your account number in GTB, let's us help you close it down grin
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by ProWalker: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Aikayy:
You dey form banker? Ode wey no get certificate come dey form banker.

You are not even forming your stupidity, it's glaring all over you
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by ProWalker: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
geedup:
The downfall of GTBank is just emanating....those that have their money in there better go and collect their money before what happened to Societè General Bank customers years ago happen to them....Sarrki, the thing go skraaaaaakakakaaaaa!!

Let all ibos removed their funds from GTB today, otherwise they are all cowards!

Ernest should also pay up and leave or else the nestoil towers in VI wil be confiscated by GTbank

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by phanshark(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
I thought I was the only one gtb is being over charge oh!.recently I even stop giving my customers NY gtb acount number
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by mecussey(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
pp802:
GTB knows if they pay this guy the said amount, they might go bankrupt, so they result to dirty politics to keep business.

Some igbo big boys(traders) I know, have started withdrawing and transferring their monies from GTB.

I advice every GTB customer to withdraw 60% of their money till this case is settled. Don't quote-attack me, it's just an advice

My uncle has not yet survived from savannah blow

lol....my bro na small thing dey make biz crumble ooo. If all anambra guys withdraw there money from gtb, the bank will fall like mmm
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by maprinze(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2017
give him him money give her her money give his his money
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by daremplus(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Gtb Have Tempered With A Wrong Person, They Will Pay Dearly For This.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Cherez: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
vertueptime:

My brother iv been cheated several times by gtb, last one was a dispense error, which they claimed it didnt happen, i then asked them how my account dropped from the last balance and they couldnt explain, they showed me rubbish statements and false info. I made transaction on a sunday and they claimed i did it on a thurs even then with out ant facts , for 3 months i had to raise a complain to cbn and copied gtb before they refunded me. Useless bank
Guy, what was the cbn channel of complaint you used?
These banks are something else, I monitor my account on a separate sheet than rely on those statements they present
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by Cherez: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
texazzpete:

but Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding na.
I guess this is an example of courageous concealment?
Chai! Guy, you wicked oooo. This reply is savage
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by ebby9z(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Their legal team needs complete restructuring.
Imcompetent mofos.

On the other hand, I won't be surprised if GTB's lawyers have cut an underhand deal with Innoson. They deliberately muddle up the case so that Innoson wins big. Thereafter, Innoson pays them an agreed percentage of the judgment sum.

In GTB, employees do stuff like this and the directors are held liable with the bank paying. It's part of the useless runs they do there, all scheming on how to steal the bank blind.
You do have a valid point there though. I won't put it past directors to partake in such a conspiracy. The cases were poorly handled, reeks of recklessness and carelessness. Moreover, if money is lost, it's Investors Money, so the directors have nothing to lose except maybe their jobs, which won't matter much if they get their lump cut of the heist.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute by enyi1: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
dignity33:
For those who think that Hausa fulani are the one intimidating and marginalizing Igbo better think other wise because the major problem Igbo has in Nigeria emanated from Yorubas . This people are so tribalism and they hated Igbos with passion always inciting Hausa against Igbo to have their ways.
So right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beatrice Nkechi Ejere's Burial: Cubana Hotel Manager Buries Mother In Style / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.