Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Best Natural Treatment For Body Odour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Natural Treatment For Body Odour (2015 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Best Natural Treatment For Body Odour by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
maaxpro:
[/quote][quote author=maaxpro post=63445441]Sweating is a natural body process but at times bacteria thrive in the sweat which later results in Foul odour, As we all know that our daily activities make us sweat as humans, and the sweat is normally has little smell but when the smell is excessive, it is called Body odour and this can be source of discomfort and as well very embarrassing. Let us look at the causes of body odour…
Causes Of Body Odour

I would like to share with you some of the possible causes of Body odour; Read more here

https://xpinomedia.com/best-natural-treatment-body-odour/

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBTH Ducka To Another Ducka: What Are The Symptoms Of Malaria In Pregnancy? / Coronavirus Is A Sham: The Real Agenda Is Called ID2020. / CHOLEXDUZ HERBAL By Cfd Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.