Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money (777 Views)

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgasm To Get Enough Cab Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money by VERQUEST111: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2017
A Nigerian Lady on twitter by the name Olivia, has revealed how she had to fake an orgasm to probably leave her man satisfied so he could give her enough cab money to go home.

The man later found out, was heartbroken and started venting via her whatsapp, as the unremorseful lady posted screenshots of their conversation online (lol)

She brutally told the man the honest truth that ‘she was not feeling him and she had to go home’

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
maybe the man has a 0.0 inches dick..

well the 0.0 inches dick is still longer than naira land musician, airforce1 career..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2017
I will be paying less attention to Stupid People in 2018

This I promise..
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
maybe the man has a 0.0 inches dick..

well the 0.0 inches dick is still longer than naira land musician, airforce1 career..
Airforce1:

This I promise..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money by Evablizin(f): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2017
Airforce1:

This I promise..
cool

Yes oh,it's too late to fail.

Giving attention to stupid people must end this 2017.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Faked An Orgas-m To Get Enough Cab Money by Smellymouth: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Ask this girl now to jog for 10 mins she will start breathing heavily..
Now u want one innocent man to come and die ontop u all in the name of orgasm.....
Guys abeg, do not kill yourself because you wan satisfy one babe... Dem no deh pay salary..
For those of you taking trams just to faack, that nonsense should stop this year because when the drugs start taking it's toll on you... You won't see where to faint...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Fan That Looks Like Timi Dakolo (photos) / Super Eagles Defender, Kenneth Omeruo Weds His Heartthrob, Chioma / Ex-mbgn Miss Tourism, Powede Awujo Welcomes New Born Baby 4 Months Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.