Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Praiz Breaks Silence On Being Arrested By SARS Operatives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praiz Breaks Silence On Being Arrested By SARS Operatives (354 Views)

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praiz Breaks Silence On Being Arrested By SARS Operatives by Oluwaniepp: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Site: Exclusivepp.com.ng

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/praiz-breaks-silence-arrested-sars-operatives/

Yesterday, it was reported that singer Praiz was picked up by operatives of SARS. According to reports, he was stopped while driving at top speed on Lekki-Epe expressway and while driving, he was also filming them,while screaming at the top of his voice.

Reacting to the news, Praiz wrote on IG;

Anyone that truly knows me well knows i am an easy going , non problematic, happy and co -operative individual.
Well, I’m not here to talk about myself. I am here to address issues that happens in our society everyday.
We live in a society where the government has failed us whether we like it or not. No jobs, fuel scarcity , SARS , ASUU Strike , Nupeng Strike , Name it….. it’s endless .. HARDSHIP… ENDLESS HARDSHIP …. Today I had an encounter that a lot of people go through everyday. People who are heading home after a failed interview, people going home after a night shift , people on their way to get their daily bread but get harassed by people who are the force because of reasons best known to them or maybe because u are a young boy wearing a gold chain or have a beard .
Though I won’t deny the existence of great people in the police force that are ready to listen , I still stand by my opinion which is popular amongst the youth and more #ENDSARS
Today I learnt that the police force needs deep reform and sensitization.
This is not my official statement… my official statement will be out soon
Lastly I will like to thank @aleeygiwa , Mr Etim Godwin from J command for stepping in… #EndSars #NoBePhysicalSomething

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/praiz-breaks-silence-arrested-sars-operatives/

[img]https://3.bp..com/-6XiOljaEhyQ/Wjoi-oVmyaI/AAAAAAAABaE/m44F7_T2dvUVuJmEka6_jH9vxyQnuYdTgCLcBGAs/s1600/v.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Its Better For Me To Remain Single Than Getting Married: Actress Rita Dominic / Omotola Jalade Cries Out After Her Iphone7 Was Stolen At Miss Nigeria Pegeant / 30 Billion Concert 2017 - Full Show Highlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.