Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,616 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Immediately Present - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immediately Present (206 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immediately Present by overcomersfaith(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Beloved, is prayer time! How often you pray in a day? Uncountable, scarcely, atleast three times, these are responses my heart is perceiving someone is saying as they are reading this piece.

When you pray do you believe that God is present and He is hearing your prayers? How is your prayer time with God – instructive, petition, intercessory or commanding?

Is interesting to hear some people pray. Their prayers are not short of instruction and commanding. In some instances they quote the bible and tell God according to your Word, but here me child of God let us find out from King David how ought to pray and the type of prayers that are acceptable to God

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/immediately-present/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait Until You Get To Hell Before You Do The Right Thing. / Without Natural Affection / Download Or Access Any Paid Unlimited Udemy, Wso(warrior Special Offer),lynda- F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.