Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast (50266 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Bhelamblog(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
'Am still bitter i gave him only one blow' Are the words from a Twitter user who battered a man for Complaining about him exposing his daughter's breast in a photo he shared, According to Emmanuel Nwachukwu he shared the photo above of his daughter, and updated it on whatsapp, then a busy body man started asking him why he exposed her breast like that..

Without Hesitation he bounced to his house and gave him a Christmas Blow.. see his post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/brutal-see-what-father-did-to-man-for.html

L

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by mokaflex(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ok

I will come to comment when it gets to promise land.
Modified*** sincerely speaking I think this cloth isn't decent. Forming bruse lee now abi When she grows older to see this picture, she might wear worse than this at that time.
1. you dey stammer and very shy plus can't stand any woman romantically yet you have a baby girl.
2. Your Aunty sexual abuse you, swear say you no enjoy the Bleep? Doesn't really add up
3. I just got alertz for FTC trophy � cool shocked grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by martynsnet: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
dear lord, let my daughter be this fine or more

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Blakjewelry(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Which one be Christmas blow
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Financialfree: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Paedophiles every where
He couldn't notice the cute smile but an infant exposed chest.
SHM

Fine baby
Daddy is there for you

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Ayoemrys(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Man Deserve More Than A Blow,he Need Jet Li Beating

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
As you punch the man, like say the man fall, come die. Wetin u go do?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by MhizzAJ(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by IAMSASHY(f): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Typical Igbo bae, cute u kiss

12 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Olawalesadiq(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
You f*ck up oooo. you for go there wIth SARS they know how to take care of this kind issue wella...

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by miqos02(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na wa
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by ceezarhh(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by pstnicodemus(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
you mess with my daughters, I mess with you l. Period

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by rawpadgin(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fvcking pervert!

A singe punch is not even enough for the goat

How i will protect my daughter against potential paedophile

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by pstnicodemus(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
you mess with my daughters, I mess you up. Period

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by blackbeau1(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
See better pikin. Beautiful child.
@topic , he did well. All this paedophiles need to be taught a lesson. If anyone dares call my daughter ' my wife' , just be ready to have your eyes torn out

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by benjsniper33: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
But sincerely why would he expose his daughter chest just like that.
It ain't decent

31 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by RapportNaija(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Felixalex(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Olawalesadiq:
You f*ck up oooo. you for go there wIth SARS they know how to take care of this kind issue wella...

Hahahaahhahaha sounds funny and stupid, but u are still not far from the ugly truth. Reminds me of the old man that said "If one woman wake up call her neighbor ashawo, Na SARS d neighbor go call to arrest her and them go come" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by EmmaLege: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Baba dey para grin
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by deafeyez: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Some men sha. Only small girl na him de talk of breast.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Xisnin(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
You should be locked up for assault.

8 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by veeveejay(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
epic
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Safiaa(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
That's deep
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Ruggedfitness: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
In America you would have been arrested and charged with assualt and this post you made on social media would have been used against you as evidence just as it was used against burna boy

There was nothing wrong zhu just blocking him

In Other News
Men Should Marry This Kind of Woman If They Want to Live Longer
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/men-should-marry-this-kind-of-woman-if.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Sijo01(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
The hediot got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pedophiles are simply mad!!!
No matter how little a gal is, they'd still look at her sexually...Seriously?? What's attractive on that beautiful gal's chest that makes you think it's exposed... Awon oloriburuku gbogbo... undecided lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by NaijaElba(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
social media has made some people to be naturally stupid...how can sombody see a cute baby like this and the next thing that comes to the idiot mind is her chest....useless cartoons everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by Moloso(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
what tha Bleep
Re: Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast by DIKEnaWAR: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Call me too

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.