Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie (895 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / How Man Lost One Leg, Manhood While Working With Chinese Company In Ogun / Why Fatai Owoseni Lost His Job As Lagos Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
It’s a known fact in this part of the world that using your left hand to give/do things to/for people especially aldults is a sign of disrespect,however it was a funny and thrilling experience as a lady narrates her ordeal on Twitter;about how a man lost his job..enjoy

Cc lalasticlala,Freiburger, r231

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
When I was little we call this story cold hibiscus flower drink in other words

ZOBO TUTU!

Serious lie from the pit of amadioha

Ahn Ahn what happeeeeeen
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by NwaChibuzor: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
The receptionist or employee is most likely yoruba. Na dem dey carry respect for head like pure water.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
It funny I go thru alot of shit abt it also....some people are just plainly stupid ....imagine someone telling me not to serve the food I cooked and invited him to join all because am a leftie.....

crazy country
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
cummando:

ZOBO TUTU!

Ahn Ahn what happeeeeeen

What if the story is true and happened real? What else will you say?

Every story na lie to una.......even una life na lie! undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
More

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
pp802:

What if the story is true and happened real? What else will you say?

Every story na lie to una.......even your papa life from beginning na lie! undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
cummando:

ZOBO TUTU!

Ahn Ahn what happeeeeeen

You need to drink more water bro,it’s good for your health
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

You need to drink more water bro,it’s good for your health
And you need more Goldberg! To justify your Highness
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Ncsamuel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Shes lucky sef compared to me. Some weeks back, i was in the banking hall hoping to withdraw some cash. Met this pretty babe, who was impressed with me being a leftie. Then i decided to impress her with my right hand, so i signed on the teller with my right hand. When i eventually gave the teller to the cashier, it didnt match. I re signed and resigned, none matched. I eventually had to present all the available ID's i had on me before i got my money. All the while the babe was at a corner with another guy laughing at me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Shes lucky sef compared to me. Some weeks back, i was in the banking hall hoping to withdraw some cash. Met this pretty babe, who was impressed with me being a leftie. Then i decided to impress her with my right hand, so i signed on the teller with my right hand. When i eventually gave the teller to the cashier, it didnt match. I re signed and resigned, none matched. I eventually had to present all the available ID's i had on me before i got my money. All the while the babe was at a corner with another guy laughing at me.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Whistleblower Named The Israeli Firm That Hack Buhari's Emails / Please I Need Advice.......is Forex Trading A Good Idea? / #bbnaija: See Cee-c's Hot Dress That Has Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.