Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Buy Cheap Ba Business Class Tickets For Yourself Or Your Lover - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Cheap Ba Business Class Tickets For Yourself Or Your Lover (1284 Views)

Dana Air Business Class Tickets Now 27,000 One-way / Buy Cheap Liberty Reserve From Nigeria / Buy Cheap Treadmills With Free Delivery To Your House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Ba Business Class Tickets For Yourself Or Your Lover by Skidoc(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2010
Time for that Romantic Trip?
I can get you cheap British Airways Business Class Return Tickets from UK to Nigeria. If you go to British Airways website to do it yourself you will find that the cost of a Business Class (a.k.a Club World) Ticket starts from £3234 return for the above destination and goes right up to £5000. But book with me and your ticket will only cost £2500 return. That is a MASSIVE saving of £734 minimum. Just contact me and let me know your travelling dates and let’s get booking! If you will buy more than 1 ticket I can even drop the price further.

Email me: doctordamola@yahoo.com

Click the link below to take a tour of the sheer luxury and enjoyment you get from flying BA Business Class.
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/cwexp/public/en_gb

(1) (Reply)

Elegunje Herbalist Home / Who has a Road Construction Company, there is a contract waiting for u / The Ultimate Woman Series "power Of Love" -19th June 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.