Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help (720 Views)

Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Tecno K9 Plus Or L9 Plus? / Tenco L9+ Or Spark K9 Which One Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by tollulope080(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
someone should please come to my rescue I bought my techno l9plus about 2months ago and the phone has bn great until I tried to download, the problem is Wen am downloading I can not minimise the browser to do something else the download automaticaly, futhermore the backlight or screen light must not turnoff Wen downloading the downloading stops pls enybody esperiencing such and how did the person resolve it it's Rily frustrating Tnx in anticipation
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by REB3L(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
tollulope080:
someone should please come to my rescue I bought my techno l9plus about 2months ago and the phone has bn great until I tried to download, the problem is Wen am downloading I can not minimise the browser to do something else the download automaticaly, futhermore the backlight or screen light must not turnoff Wen downloading the downloading stops pls enybody esperiencing such and how did the person resolve it it's Rily frustrating Tnx in anticipation

What browser.
What network. Is the network speed strong.
Do u set data saver on.?
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by tollulope080(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
av use all available browsers UCWeb, Chrome and opera mini and data savings is not on
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by koskilala: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
tollulope080:

Where did you buy it from?
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by olatunji390(m): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2017
tollulope080:

Have the same problem when downloading also. When screen light goes out, download stop except the light goes out on UC browser that am using to download then it wouldn't stop. And this problem start after I update my phone
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by eamux(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dear L9+ user, the problem comes from the phone log., Nothing you can do than to factory reset your android device. If the problem still persist don't take this to any software engineer for repair but kindly take it back to where you bought it. Best Regard EaMux
olatunji390:

Have the same problem when downloading also. When screen light goes out, download stop except the light goes out on UC browser that am using to download then it wouldn't stop. And this problem start after I update my phone
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by eamux(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
tollulope080:
Dear L9+ user, the problem comes from the phone log., Nothing you can do than to factory reset your android device. If the problem still persist don't take this to any software engineer for repair but kindly take it back to where you bought it. Best Regard EaMux
Or you search online for the solution
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by bravesoul247(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just factory reset or take it to carlcare
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by bravesoul247(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
tollulope080:
if factory reset doesn't work just take it to carlcare
Re: L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help by eamux(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
you can also visit http://www.eamux.com then search for similar problem to get solution

(1) (Reply)

Free Youtube Streaming With Glo New Data Plan / What Do You Consider The Most Important Feature In A Smartphone? Here Is It / #throwbackthursday: First Phone You Used To Visit The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.