Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (5748 Views)

How To Design An Ios App: The Ultimate Guide And Tips For Successful Mobile App / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / I Need Someone Who Has An Ios To Help Me Enable 2FA On My Apple ID. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Planing to start work on my instant messaging app by january so I'll need some advice on my budget spending and all.. Thank you...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by itsjoseph: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let's chat on whatsap : 07032023457
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by bassdow: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Lamzzyy:
Planing to start work on my instant messaging app by january so I'll need some advice on my budget pending and all.. Thank you...

Anywhere from 80,000 naira and above depending on if you want a web-view or not.

Please steer clear of those who would want to give you a hoSted app. They are slow, unreliable and very expensive in the long run.

If you are interested, kindly do get in touch with us at BaConSol.com .
Contact details in my signature.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2017
bassdow:

Anywhere from 80,000 naira and above depending on if you want a web-view or not.

Please steer clear of those who would want to give you a hoSted app. They are slow, unreliable and very expensive in the long run.

If you are interested, kindly do get in touch with us at BaConSol.com .
Contact details in my signature.
how much would an instant messaging app cost on IOS I've got all the design I just don't want to fall on the wrong hands.... Cause an not a developer
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by ilekky(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Talk to YEMLAT on watapps on 08028359239

for more information.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by bassdow: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by bassdow: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Lamzzyy:
how much would an instant messaging app cost on IOS I've got all the design I just don't want to fall on the wrong hands.... Cause an not a developer

Cost of most web/app development projects aren't fixed as they varies largely due to required features, complexities , expertise required, etc.

For a Mobile app (excluding the hosted services that promises owning an app without any coding) , it either can be Web-View (often cheaper) or native (often more expensive).

Don't rely solely on costs as a determining factor in choosing a developer as you might end up jeopardizing your project.

But just an insight, an instant messaging (IOS for that matter) app would cost anywhere from 300k. Android can be cheaper anyways.
Such apps comes with a back-end for management and administration.

Feel free to get in touch should you need an urgent response.
Remember, we don't always come on Nairaland.

Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
bassdow:

Cost of most web/app development projects aren't fixed as they varies largely due to required features, complexities , expertise required, etc.

For a Mobile app (excluding the hosted services that promises owning an app without any coding) , it either can be Web-View (often cheaper) or native (often more expensive).

Don't rely solely on costs as a determining factor in choosing a developer as you might end up jeopardizing your project.

But just an insight, an instant messaging (IOS for that matter) app would cost anywhere from 300k. Android can be cheaper anyways.

may I have your number so we can talk more

Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
bassdow:

Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by seunthomas: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lamzzyy:
Planing to start work on my instant messaging app by january so I'll need some advice on my budget pending and all.. Thank you...
Send me a PM. I have a platform already built for this.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunthomas:

woah your the great seunthomas I read your thread a lot didn't see ur name at first and please how do you mean pm you nairaland don't allow one to send messages
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunthomas:

just sent you one
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by bassdow: 3:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Lamzzyy:

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by directonpc(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
I can build it for 1.7m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
directonpc:
I can build it for 1.7m
1.7 milly lolz even seun did not mention close to that price its great to hear from you that an app cost that must without even knowing what kind of app I had in mind
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by directonpc(m): 2:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Lamzzyy:
1.7 milly lolz even seun did not mention close to that price its great to hear from you that an app cost that must without even knowing what kind of app I had in mind
You stated instant messaging app.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by KateFowler7: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2017
It's not so much. I was asking https://shakuro.com/mobile-dev.html to make an app and website for me and it wasn't so expensive. I just started to do another project with them, hope everything would be alright.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by Lamzzyy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
KateFowler7:
It's not so much. I was asking https://shakuro.com/c-sharp.html to make an app and website for me and it wasn't so expensive. I just started to do another project with them, hope everything would be alright.
I just ran through the website and its a software development company. Can u pplease explain more about them? Cause I don't want my idea stolen I mean their location, and all when you did your project with then how did you get it do they send it to you or how
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by seunthomas: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2017
@OP i responded to your PM twice. Check your email and get back to me if you are still interested.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by legalwebconsult(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
DIGITAL MARKETING EBOOKS AND VIDEOS

Learn Google Adwords, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook Ads and other Social Media Marketing etc...

These DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE is packaged and organized to teach you everything you need to know. So it is a practical oriented training ebooks and videos geared toward showing you how to use the online media for marketing purpose.

Visit www.dmf.legalwebconsult.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by KateFowler7: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lamzzyy:
I just ran through the website and its a software development company. Can u pplease explain more about them? Cause I don't want my idea stolen I mean their location, and all when you did your project with then how did you get it do they send it to you or how
you can freely ask them. They have pretty good customers support and your idea wouldn't be stolen.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by aalphamuzammil: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2020
itsjoseph:
Let's chat on whatsap : 07032023457

Well!! the cost to develop any web & mobile app depends on various factors. Here's a mobile app cost breakdown where you can get the best information.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App by janettompson(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2021
The usage of smartphones is increasing at a rapid pace and not merely limited to calling. From taxi booking to food delivery, mobile applications have touched each and every aspect of our lives.

When it comes to businesses, then to continue their services it is important for them to meet with the modern trends. Presently, for startups to large enterprises, it is imperative to market their presence on the play store and App store.

Major Factors That Determine How Much Does It Cost to Build an App
1. Scope, Features and Functionalities of App
2. Deciding the Platforms and Devices
3. Number of Screens in the App
4. Database
5. Type of App Development Team
6. App Features or Elements
7. Devices and OS
8. Post Release Expenses
9. App Type
10. Legalities & Licenses
11. Support and Maintenance

You have already searched for the answers on the web. On the internet, you may come across a few different websites aimed at approximate mobile app development costs, but they are nothing more than a marketing move to attract your attention with brief questions about your app development requirements. The app development cost estimation you receive will not show you the real scenario.

It is important to understand the cost of mobile application development depends on several factors such as type of mobile app, platform, design to a number of pages. For instance, an app requiring no API integration, no back-end or simple-to-implement features such as email subscription, social login, or calendar will not need a mammoth budget.

On the other hand, custom features, multi-language support, or real-time updates require more resources in terms of the development budget. Every app is unique in itself and the cost of creating an app is based on the time and effort required to build an app. Different mobile app developer rates and project complexity have a direct impact on the app development cost of making mobile apps.

(1) (Reply)

Integrating Fingerprint Scanner In Web Application / How Long Did It Take U'all To Learn Programming? 10 Years? / Check In: Submit Your C++ Questions Lets Solve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.