Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview (2259 Views)

Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Interview / Computer Instructors Are Needed At Global Computer Academy, Anyigba, Kogi State / Please, Who Else Has Got This Or Attended LAGOS RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello to all applicants for the above vacancy that was announced in July this year. There were many academic vacancies in various departments that were announced. From Graduate Assistant to Lecturer I. There's a 100% chance that an invitation for interview has been sent to prospective applicants. I will like to know who has received any invitation message and how you're preparing for the interview.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by Standardcosting(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
OvaSabi1:
Hello to all applicants for the above vacancy that was announced in July this year. There were many academic vacancies in various departments that were announced. From Graduate Assistant to Lecturer I. There's a 100% chance that an invitation for interview has been sent to prospective applicants. I will like to know who has received any invitation message and how you're preparing for the interview.
I pity your life... Be ready for a life-long humanitarian service!

6 Likes

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Standardcosting:

I pity your life... Be ready for a life-long humanitarian service!

You lack manners and home training sha. Who told you KSU is the only place these applicants have applied to? Also, why are there still lecturers in KSU? if it was humanitarian service they've been doing since, why haven't they left? Just because things have consistently failed in your life doesn't mean it will happen for everybody. Please be positive for other people so that you too will start progressing. Ode.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by JesuEruOluwa: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Its apparent some people are frustrated with their lives....

Suicide is always an option!

4 Likes

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by Standardcosting(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
JesuEruOluwa:

That's just it! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
JesuEruOluwa:

I wonder who that will be? Say the names of the suicidal person na.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Standardcosting:

That's just it! grin

You want otapiapia or indocid? grin

1 Like

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Facts:

1. KSU is currently on Christmas break. There was a 7 month strike a while ago because some staff were not paid. Not all of the staff were unpaid this time but majority joined the strike in solidarity with their unpaid colleagues.
2. The staff that were not paid came in through the last governor. No due process was followed during their recruitment and allowance was not made for their salaries by this governor. The former VC was just bringing people in anyhow.
3. I have 2 siblings in the school who are on break. Lectures have been normal but the school is short staffed. I know some current staff members. I also know a few of those who were screened out and unpaid. One is very close to me. She was the one who explained the whole recruitment wahala to me. She wasn't even that bitter about it because she admitted that due process was not followed.
4. Some applications like me are not relying on this vacancy. Some of us are presently engaged with one of 2 ventures. If it works out Fine. If it doesn't, fine. We won't commit suicide. It won't "pain" us the way it is seriously paining the above commenters grin .

1 Like

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by asaleh96: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2017
I applied and got invited for the interview.. Department of History and Int'l studies. Do you have any idea the format of the interview? Course content based or just generic? Ignore the negativity...
OvaSabi1:
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
asaleh96:
I applied and got invited for the interview.. Department of History and Int'l studies. Do you have any idea the format of the interview? Course content based or just generic? Ignore the negativity...

That's exactly what I want to know. Also, will it be written or oral? There were 2 dates stated in the message. Will it be a 2 day interview process? Do you know anyone else who got the message?
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by asaleh96: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
I don't know anyone else. The date for mine is just one.. I'm pretty sure it's oral. But what it entails I'm not too sure... In other places i know its content based as you'd be expected to sure how much you know about the course you intend yo lecture.
OvaSabi1:

That's exactly what I want to know. Also, will it be written or oral? There were 2 dates stated in the message. Will it be a 2 day interview process? Do you know anyone else who got the message?
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
asaleh96:
I don't know anyone else. The date for mine is just one.. I'm pretty sure it's oral. But what it entails I'm not too sure... In other places i know its content based as you'd be expected to sure how much you know about the course you intend yo lecture.

Can I know what you applied for in your department (History right?). I applied for Assistant Lecturer at Accounting department. I don't know why I got 2 dates: Tuesday and Wednesday.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by asaleh96: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Assistant Lecturer also
OvaSabi1:

Can I know what you applied for in your department (History right?). I applied for Assistant Lecturer at Accounting department. I don't know why I got 2 dates: Tuesday and Wednesday.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
asaleh96:
Assistant Lecturer also
Are you Tuesday or Wednesday?
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by asaleh96: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tuesday
OvaSabi1:

Are you Tuesday or Wednesday?
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by asaleh96: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello, have you found any other person invited for the interview?
asaleh96:
Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
asaleh96:
Hello, have you found any other person invited for the interview?

I haven't o. I tried to send you a gmail. I called an ex staff and she said that there was no test. That they only submitted their credentials. But our own maybe different. Have you found someone else invited for the interview? This is quite strange. I thought I would find a multi page thread on nairaland because I know that many people applied.

1 Like

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by asaleh96: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
I replied your mail... With my phone number for easy communication. I was there today but they asked us to come back tomorrow
OvaSabi1:

I haven't o. I tried to send you a gmail. I called an ex staff and she said that there was no test. That they only submitted their credentials. But our own maybe different. Have you found someone else invited for the interview? This is quite strange. I thought I would find a multi page thread on nairaland because I know that many people applied.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
asaleh96:
I replied your mail... With my phone number for easy communication. I was there today but they asked us to come back tomorrow

Wait. You were there today for what? I will Look At my email for your message.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
asaleh96:

I just added you on Whatsapp.
Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by drmark: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good day my people, I just found this thread today, I also got the invite. I heard the interview could be in batches. Have you been interviewed?

1 Like

Re: Ksu Anyigba Recruitment Interview by OvaSabi1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
drmark:
Good day my people, I just found this thread today, I also got the invite. I heard the interview could be in batches. Have you been interviewed?

I replied to your gmail.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Npower Device Collection For 2016 Batch B Volunteers Has Commence / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.