Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin (587 Views)

Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin / 5 Top Trending Cryptocurrencies You Can Buy / Cryptocurrencies You Should Be Keeping Your Eyes On For Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin by Ruzuman: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
While the world is raving about BITCOIN and the abnormal gains it's made in 2017 alone, (a staggering x12 in value), there are a few other not so popular but very important Blockchain products (Cryptocurrencies) that have quietly done x50, x60 and x250 respectively.

Please! These are not coins still in the pre-ICO or on ICO. They are coins that have seen the market and have already developed real value.

We will provide you with a careful selection of Cryptocurrencies with the most potential to succeed in 2018. These coins are handpicked out of hundreds following a painstaking process by our team of industry experts. This is a sure way to multiply your portfolio in multiple folds in 2018.
The greatest part is, we have scaled this opportunity such that anyone can participate with as low as $30. Bigger players can do as many multiples of the $30 pack as they desire.

Are you interested in exploring these other coins, just send EMPOWER4 to whatsapp number 08055279619. WhatsApp only please.
Re: Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin by yungryder(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
My mom told me not to invest my money in crypto currency.
Re: Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin by optional1(f): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2017
yungryder:
My mom told me not to invest my money in crypto currency.

Mommy's boy

But she told you to invest in betting right.

2 Likes

Re: Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin by ValTradeCrypto(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
the truth is alot of people would send you messages and tell you they are this or that most people are just less than 6 months in the cryptocurrency market
- most haven't experienced the Bull Market - price increase, The bear Market - price decrease,
- most don't understand chart patterns,
- most don't understand risk management,
- most don't even know how to hedge their profits when the price goes down.
- most don't know how to calculate a good coin supply to know which would give you a good return. but would promise outrageous increase.
- Most don't know how to use and recognize trend patterns
- Most don't know how to build strategy to win for the long run, when to take profits and leave the coin

be careful with your money else you loose it. anyone experience with trading should have at least been in the game for 3-4 years and Nigerians are just starting out !

Tips: you are not going to become a millionaire in 1months investing N100k, Millions Yes. maybe you can earn a good profit of 150K max. also never invest in ICO its a scam. invest in good coin project out there most coins going to make the most next year is already out.

call me if you wish to know More Valik: 09026401373
Re: Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin by adomuwiner(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin by Ibisanmi(f): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Any btc for sell....... Whatapp 08104091709

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin / 7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July / Investment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.