Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year (963 Views)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bomber Of The Year / See 21years Popular Yahoo Boy "Wacko Bumper" Who Makes $14,000 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by mycare(m): 4:04am On Dec 21, 2017
We found the Wonder Boy, Photo-bomber of the year...

Finally, we went in search of our wonder boy, Oluwatobiloba Falana. After several hours of asking around and rigorous search around the location I took the epic picture, my crew finally found the abode of Oluwatobiloba. His story is that of passion, perseverance and providence.

On finally locating the abode of the boy, we met his guardian who narrated the emotional story of Oluwatobiloba. We requested for the whereabouts of the parents, but we were told that the father and mother were not together anymore. We fixed an appointment for the second day to meet with the father.

On the second day, we were armed with material and cash gifts from Ayaworan Media House and other well meaning Nigerians for Oluwatobilola.

When we got to the house of Oluwatobiloba, we found Oluwatobiloba clutching a small bucket, on his way to fetch water.

By the way, the boy prefers to be called his full name, Oluwatobiloba, not ‘Tobilola.

So, straight to the story of Oluwatobiloba:

He is three years old and a product of failed marriage. According to his father, the boy was abandoned by his mother when he was barely a month old. His father, unable to cater for the boy, sought for a nanny who works in a daycare center, to take custody of the boy.

The nanny has been taken care of the boy since then. Though the father is a graduate of Electrical Engineering, he is jobless.

Though Oluwatobiloba has never seen the four walls of a school, he has a good command of English language considering his age. He speaks and understand English Language.

The father is appealing to well-meaning Nigerians to assists in educating the boy who is passionate, bold and intelligent.

Friends, let’s make help in unleashing the potentials of this young boy. Yes, we can!

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213067861844759&id=1639644619

Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by mycare(m): 4:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Please share

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by odiereke(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Waoh the poser.
Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by majamajic(m): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2017
from the day I saw the dump photo ... I know it was staged.

as u can see from the details that follows.

they are doing a good job no doubt. ..... but it was staged to benefit a Foundation !!
Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by xreal: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2017
grin

I sat alone and had a deep thought.
I arrived at the fact that nigerians have a good heart.
Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by Khd95(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2017
majamajic:
from the day I saw the dump photo ... I know it was staged.

as u can see from the details that follows.

they are doing a good job no doubt. ..... but it was staged to benefit a Foundation !!
what's this one saying.. staged or not God has blessed this boy and he has made his father and neighbors proud too.

stay behind the keyboard and be forming nonsense
Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by jdluv(f): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2017
This child is born for greatness. oruko re ti gbe e
Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by cyndy1000(f): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2017
wao the boy is so cute. God bless all those who contributed to help the little boy n his father.

1 Like

Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2017
ok.

Re: We Found The Wonder Boy, Photo-bumper Of The Year by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2017
hhenhhen ?

(1) (Reply)

Deep Inside Libya Slave Camps: “We Did Really Dirty Jobs” – Survivor / A Nigerian Woman Appointed High Commissioner In UK / #bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Their Favourite Housemates This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.