Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks (20546 Views)

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by miracool946: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:
Bros why you dey lie na, how you go say you no chop even one puna, no carry this kind lie enter next year
Never bleeped throughout my university years
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by DaveWonder(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2017
handsfree231:
We're Open For Business today. lets make today a memorial-able one & also Everything is simple until you make it complicated. subscribe for you fixed game now
Tell your family to sell all there assets and play the fixed match. scammers everywhere. idiot, getta life

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by juwoonn(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Good for him
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by baski92(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
miracool946:
Never bleeped throughout my university years
na gay you be
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by chieni(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Deicide:
But i know some guy who are the party type and follow females up and down but still made first class so op what are you gonna say about that?
everybody knows what works for them.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Damn!!! This is so true, they will go and even tell other girls and those once will also come and try too. Though I nor chop any puna, but I can relate with what you are saying very well.

Congratulations on your 4.94 CGPA. It's an easy feat at all.

edeXede:
embarassed

He is right.. As an efico, you will have girls flocking around you pestering you to tutor them..
Many at times they wouldn't concentrate on what you are teaching them rather they would be looking at your face and fantasize how adorable and hot it would be to have sex with you. Before you know it, you will start looking at her face and you will both end up having sex and you will end up sounding like a goat when cumming..

After the whole thing, the lady will ask you, who am I to you now??

This will be repeated on other ladies.

So tell me why I would have a girlfriend when all these are available for free.

I believe the guy..
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by goodnewscliff(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
anowrite:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/secret-making-cgpa-4-94-not-girlfriend-best-graduating-student/amp/
think u not being social nd forming bookworm will help u secure a job,,even if u had d first class lifes so unpredictable so u ve got to balance stuff nd not be too serious nd neglecting oda aspects of ur life in d guise of being studious.... being studious will not get u a job...u may need one of these peeps u re ignoring today to get a job.... am not saying u shudnt face ur book but facebook a bit..... as in socialize!!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by warreng1: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Ok,that sounds good and also works for him.

Check my signature
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
but masturbation not a distraction!! just be talking rubbish!!! all dis pickin sef
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Gerrard59(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
All this lie will end in 2017.
How can a girl cause distraction to a grown man?
There are guys that have attained greater heights in academics, and they give credit to that special woman in their life.
All this bullcrap must end.
That's what you get when you don't define a relationship; boundaries are necessary.

They are few, more of being an exception not the norm. Ladies desire attention and the last thing one's academics require is divided attention. And honestly, the attention given to ladies doesn't add to the CGPA, so why bother?

Additionally, not everyone is the same, some can handle many responsibilities and succeed at it effortlessly. While others cannot - using scale of preference and opportunity cost - for it's better to make a first class and be single in school than make a 2'1 - especially when one could have made a first class.

However, it later comes to affect some in the future as they have little or poor social skills when dealing with the opposite sex on romantic issues. But then, it's better to be single in school, make your first and work with McKinsey or PwC than start hearing stories that touch the heart when one sees jobs' requirements these days.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by AdaAnambra: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by mojeed4(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Deicide:
But i know some guy who are the party type and follow females up and down but still made first class so op what are you gonna say about that?

We are all different. That's what works for him.
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by mojeed4(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2017
goodnewscliff:
think u not being social nd forming bookworm will help u secure a job,,even if u had d first class lifes so unpredictable so u ve got to balance stuff nd not be too serious nd neglecting oda aspects of ur life in d guise of being studious.... being studious will not get u a job...u may need one of these peeps u re ignoring today to get a job.... am not saying u shudnt face ur book but facebook a bit..... as in socialize!!!!

Didn't you read the post? He only knows his limit and when to back out. He is not implying that he does not socialize. I hope you know that there are a lot of people less social than he is and didn't end up anywhere close to him.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Gerrard59:

They are few, more of being an exception not the norm. Ladies desire attention and the last thing one's academics require is divided attention. And honestly, the attention given to ladies doesn't add to the CGPA, so why bother?

Additionally, not everyone is the same, some can handled many responsibilities and succeed at it effortlessly. While others cannot - using scale of preference and opportunity cost - for it's better to make a first class and be single in school than make a 2'1 - especially when one can make the first class.

However, it later comes to affect some in the future as they have little or poor social skills when dealing with the opposite sex on romantic issues. But then, it's better to be single in school, make your first and work with McKinsey or PwC than start hearing stories that touch the heart when one sees jobs' requirements these days.
Whatever works for anyone though.
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Fieldlover: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let the truth be told

Women na distraction especially to the single guys like me that wants to hit N1billion before 25th birthday

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Hespee93: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
They lie make I de drive.

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Blissp99(f): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Babham:
dis one jst miss important part of life..i guess.....rep those bad guys...f****ing is bae

Can u just imagine Wat you re saying
Ur family must be proud of u
Tufiakwa

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by louis954: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
He knows what works for him...xo having a gf wouldn't work him like it would others

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Bifrost: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:
na gay you be
Even gay sef dey lash na
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by baski92(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bifrost:

Even gay sef dey lash na
i rise hand up for you
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Bifrost: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:
i rise hand up for you
Come make we dance one corner
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by baski92(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bifrost:

Come make we dance one corner
lol, blood of jesus
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Bifrost: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:
lol, blood of jesus
Ahn ahn... And I like you o!
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by baski92(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bifrost:

Ahn ahn... And I like you o!
you like who, i cover my yash with the blood of jesus.
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Bifrost: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:

sad
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you are an inexperienced fresher,just know that he is telling the truth.
Women are synonymous to distraction.
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Bifrost: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:

sad
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by baski92(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bifrost:

sad
may you stop this kind of play
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by ugooo88(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
me too, I didn't have girlfriends but my GP no grow reach like so o. why my case come different?
Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by daddyzgal(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
you had no girlfriend cos you have a boyfriend

Re: Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks by Bifrost: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
baski92:
may you stop this kind of play
I'll never leave you. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. / 7 Prisoners Graduate With Bachelors Degree From NOUN In Port Harcourt / Sexualization Of School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.