Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! (1997 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by AugustineSilva(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2017
So sad! the name of the stabbed boy is odoh godwin and the boy burnt by the Mob is only known as morning mas! incident happened at ipole otukpa, ogbadibo l.g.a benue state! sad times

Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by Financialfree: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
There is more to this story.
Say no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by leverage(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2017
p*ssy of life
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by femolacqua(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2017
What a shame. Do rest in piece.
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by AugustineSilva(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:
p*ssy of life
I swear down bro
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by whonamehelp(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
honestly, girls ain't worth shit!! why i go waste my life because of pussy wey go expire or breast wey go slack like rubber wey dem put inside fuel.
make money and fvck the hell outta all this hoes.
Ripieces fools!
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by iconceptsnig: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2017
And the girl would be some where having romance with another guy that same moment. Anyways, it started all in the beginning during the lives of Adam and Eve. If the Bible says fear not, Bible wasn't talking about women tho, My brother fear women and run for your life.
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by HeOrShe: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Now another guy will be rocking the punni..

I don't know why people will never believe that gals kpomo no Dey finish..
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by IronPants: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fake news. Where your source. Check complete story here www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by AugustineSilva(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
IronPants:
D tin apun for my area!
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by BagWay: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
juz for a smelly puzi
damn it
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
IronPants:
nonsense...someone gave us a story, instead of proving him wrong you are directing us to your blog....nonsense again.fart on your head

Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by IronPants: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
AugustineSilva:
D tin apun for my area!
Fake news. When did the Idomas start setting people ablaze?

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by IronPants: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
nonsense...someone gave us a story, instead of proving him wrong you are directing us to your blog....nonsense again.fart on your head
Rubbish x 100000
Re: Boy Stabs Friend To Death Because Of A Girl! Also Burnt To Death By Angry Mob! by Fourwinds: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2017
IronPants:
Rubbish x 100000

(1) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of TV Journalist Found On His Bed (graphics Photos) / I Was Defrauded Yesterday Evening, I Need Help / Yahoo Boy Shocked To Discover The White Man He Tried Scamming Is A Marlian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.