Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) (11707 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Humblesmith Ft. Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi / Download Song/ Lyrics Of Abakaliki To Lasgidi By Humble Smith And Olamide / [oya Lets Gyrate] Humble Smith Ft Olamide - Abakaliki To Lasgidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by gritzky1996aaaa: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2017
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/
please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks
Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2017
sportfolder:
I want to pay for this video with NaijaBet's cheque, someone should contact Olamide for me
See the smile on their faces...Money is Happiness smiley
Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by intruxive(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Nice song humble smith, shows how every igbo guy arrived lagos with all their belongings in half gana must go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by intruxive(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So kind of Humblesmith to try to revive Olamide's dead career.
No one will watch this video if olamide was not in it

1 Like

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daniel058:
Abakaliki buakwa Dubai oo! grin

Soon we will get that best mall in west Africa Commissioned , our international market will be opened next month, we have one of the biggest, if not the biggest and largest rice mill in Africa.

Ogini Ozo? @Our Airport construction.

People who say we Swallow vitamin C with water will start paying matching ground fee and say thank you for allowing us see the those goodies in your city..

Un Headquarter will relocate to Abakaliki

Some even say we used to spray palm oil on #50 and ask people to start calling us oil money.
Lagosians will start buying imported stuff from Abakaliki.

We will start selling plots of land @15million naira

Ewoooo!! Wetin be today's date again ? SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME GET COATEM OR LUMATEM with one satchet of Para
the guy want 2 URBAN Secondary School Azu iyokwu
ABAKALIKI first son

4 Likes

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by iky002(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you believe 2018 is the year to meet the woman of your dreams
If you believe 2018 is the year to meet the man of your dreams
If you believe 2018 is the year to get your 'bones of my bones'
If you believe 2018 is the year to do 'you may kiss the bride'
If you believe 2018 is your to settle down with a Soulmate
Then get ready for the platform created for the next LEVEL of personal matchmaking; where traditional matchmaking meets intuitive technology in relationship because in today's ever-busy world, meeting men and women is easy but meeting the right man or woman requires special care.
LAUNCHED on 18-12-2017 is a website and platform designed and crafted with Love, Romance, 'soul-mateship', and you in mind to better enhance your Dating-to-Wedding experience!
Registration and Membership are FREE

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by encryptjay(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
AlexCk:
'Abakaliki to lasgidi??'

Some songs title sef dey weird.

Recently saw a song titled 'plantain chips', lol, honestly, i giggled o, but funny enough, i found myself humming it sometimes.

Hope it's nice tho
R2bees grin
I smiled when I saw the title
Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by AlexCk: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
encryptjay:

R2bees grin
I smiled when I saw the title

Lol.
Imagine, lol
Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by Caseless: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
I love humblesmith tunes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very nice and pure African song. Wizkid needs this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by ogundeleai(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Am still looking forward when this guy wil released the album that will surpass 'oshinachi:.... Always my favorite and evergreen considering the lesson to be derive from the music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by Odus34: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by GoodiOG(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
intruxive:

No one will watch this video if olamide was not in it
Thats the truth my broda, Me as i dy, open Humblesmith single grin grin grin

He never start

1 Like

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by GoodiOG(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abagworo:
Very nice and pure African song. Wizkid needs this
Lol, that's what kill wizzy's career....Singing Yo-Men music for Naija grin

Make him just go enjoy the small moni him get not and stay away from Oloshi angry

1 Like

Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by Youngadvocate(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
From OSINACHI to Jukwese

From Change to Attracta

From FOCUS to Sugar

And now, ABAKILIKI TO LASGIDI. The capitalised are the biggest hits in order.

And then, with his famous "Ankra" and "Isi Agu" clothes, you must say Humblesmith is a true Nigerian/ African musical brand. His stage performances with live band are top-notch. I just don't like how his management does things. This guy ought to be in the rank of Kiss Daniel in popularity if he had a strong management team.

Just take a look at his Instagram page; just about 238k followers with hits, you understand something is amiss.
Re: Humble Smith Ft Olamide – Abakaliki 2 Lasgidi (official Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So kind of Humblesmith to try to revive Olamide's dead career.

depressed soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Koko Star Concert Or Star Trek ? / Download New Music>> Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Sean Tizzle – Bugatti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.