Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) (1203 Views)

Nollywood Actress Blasted Davido'so / Hilarious Tweets As Nigeria's React To Masterkraft Dressing To #BAAD2017 / I Got Your Number In My Dream - Alleged Fraudster Blasted By Spain-based Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2017
HILARIOUS THURSDAY grin grin grin grin THIS JUST MADE MY DAY cool

Tazz Brills, an upcoming Portharcourt Artist has blasted one Hassan Bello over his dressing code, after he uploaded one of his cute photo on facebook.

Hassan Bello this your dress code don't wear it to pleasure park,Governor wike will personally throw you out lol,this has nothing to do with Christmas, it's too much of you.

Guys, anything wrong with this dressing style
MORE CUTE PHOTOS

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/gov-wike-will-throw-pleasure-park-man-blasted-dressing-code-photos/

Re: Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Jesus!...I'm not surprised his name is Hassan Bello. He tucked in suit. cheesy grin
Re: Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) by Sleekydee(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2017
even buhari won't like this, he is probably Influenced by our senators
Re: Wike Will Throw You Out Of Pleasure Park,Man Blasted For His Dressing Code(Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin Lalasticlala,mynd44,Suen i don't see any thing wrong with this style grin

(1) (Reply)

See What This Old Woman Did To This Stingy India Guy / cucumber baby / Short But Laugh Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.