Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed (1206 Views)

Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / My Neigbour Purposely Set Her Self Unclad To Swear She Didn't A Crime She Made / Man Plucks Neigbour’s Eye With Bottle During Fist Fight In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by cantok(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Story

Since Thursday December 14, me and my wife & daughter have been attending cabinet retreat in Akwa Ibom with our neighbors (Husband and wife) and lodged near Mary Hanney road. Phone call came for my neighbors husband to come back to Lagos, so he has to leave his wife and go back to Lagos via PH.

12 hours later I saw an actor originally from Calabar visiting my neighbours wife in her swimsuit near the small swimming pool. She earlier introduced her to my daughter as her senior brother. But this morning (and two times like that) this man slept overnight, at least twice, in her room! I saw him myself

My main Problem

When my neighbour (the husband) called us last night, he spoke to every member of our family and my daughter said innocently on the phone that she had met my neighbour's wife junior brother! My neigbour's wife came to me some time after this, to request my silence about her visitor! Apparently her husband has started asking questions.

My neighbour has since been trying to bring up the subject of who really was the visitor. Since been wondering what am supposed to do?

Help Nigeria!

Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by Nutase: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is this supposed to be a true story??
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by Untainted007: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
You have nothing to say more than what your daughter has innocently said. It's left for the husband to do his findings. It shows his wife is not loyal to him. She would have done more than that had it been she's alone without you guys. A cheating wife will always cheat at the slightest opportunity.
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by DaniDani(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2017
This is a very serious issue and need a great wisdom. Leave everything between your neighbor and your daughter. Tell him that you did not meet the so-called visitor, or know anything about him, whatever question partaining to the visitor should be channelled to your daughter who is the first hand witness.

2 Likes

Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by Mcsenior(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Day ur lane!

NATURAL REMEDY LAB just discovered natural home made remedies for syphilis & other diseases.
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by joeaz58(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2017
undecided
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by cantok(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
DaniDani:
This is a very serious issue and need a great wisdom. Leave everything between your neighbor and your daughter. Tell him that you did not meet the so-called visitor, or know anything about him, whatever question partaining to the visitor should be channelled to your daughter who is the first hand witness.
Abi oooo
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by wyqay: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
it depends on the age of your daughter.to me just pretend as if you know nothing about the visitor rather cover up with : you know children when sometimes when they meet people bla bla bla
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by holynyben(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]since this is post under crime, take my advice.......BLACKMAIL
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by Hector09(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Too much of nollywood is dangerous to ur health
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by Daronyk(f): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Seriously, you don't owe your neighbour any explanation. If he wants to know more about his wife he should do that himself and not involve you. Plus please ensure your child does not talk more to the husband cos the wife may end up hating her and causes some damage. Beware!
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by cantok(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
holynyben:
[color=#770077][/color]since this is post under crime, take my advice.......BLACKMAIL
I beg. na my neighbor
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by cantok(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hector09:
Too much of nollywood is dangerous to ur health
Abi. pray wahala no come knock ya door, nollywood or ghanawood
Re: My Neigbour's Wife And Strange Man In Overnight Controversy: Advice Needed by ruggedtimi(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2017
strange matter...bros dont allow the wrath of a divorced woman to fall on you. Join Mind your business gang, i understand you want to help a brother bt look at the brighter side bro.

(1) (Reply)

Riot On Going At The Federal Polytechnic Bida. / 16 Year Old Exposes Mothers Bf Who Is Molesting Her And See What Her Mother Said / My Father Disvirgined Me, Raped My Sisters For 9 Years 16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.