Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank (1790 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From Gtbank. / Gtbank Loan- How To Get Quick Credit Loan From Gtbank / How To Double Every Airtime Purchased From Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank by blaquey01: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Due to the recent arrest of innoson motors CEO, and the events surrounding gtbank's role in the case, I would also like to voice my displeasure at the manner of fraud being perpetuated in/by the bank. I recall sept 29th when I went to withdraw at their ATM in OAU ife branch. I attempted to withdraw from the machine due to my desperate need of cash resulted in me attempting four times with the machine telling me transaction failed (note: wasn't with my phone). To my utmost surprise on getting home I found out I had been debited four times without any withdrawal whatsoever.
After several complaints, for weeks, months and till now, I received a mail telling me that the withdrawal was made as confirmed by the branch even though they initially admitted to the error on their part. And please note it was cardless withdrawal which means there is no way I could have even withdrawn more than once.
Please we need to expose the irregularities by this bank called #jibiti bank.
Ps.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank by Nutase: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigerians can make a mountain out of a molehill. Present your evidence.
Everybody wants to become a celebrity overnight.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank by Nutase: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Josephnice:
of a true this bank is a fraud on its own. I wouldn't advise even my enemies to bank with them.

mine encounter with them April this year confirmed my claim; if I should go in details my post will be too long for anyone to read
please go into details.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank by blaquey01: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Josephnice:
of a true this bank is a fraud on its own. I wouldn't advise even my enemies to bank with them.

mine encounter with them April this year confirmed my claim; if I should go in details my post will be too long for anyone to read
Pls if you can, share, so I can learn how you pulled through
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank by blaquey01: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nutase:
Nigerians can make a mountain out of a molehill. Present your evidence.
Everybody wants to become a celebrity overnight.
I've been a member of nairaland but I rarely post, with this recent development about Gtbank, I felt it was the perfect time to voice out. There are many instances like mine but hardly any voice out. I've several emails and twitter messages sent. I don't want to be a celeb, I just want my money bank. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Iwuchukwu Mariann Aka Ahneeka |biography & History / L Shape 6 Seaters Sitting Room Sofa 130k Ajah / Weird Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.