Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS (18980 Views)

Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by CastedDude: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
A Nigerian man is today celebrating one year of survival after he was attacked by a policeman, one Francis Haruna, who descended on him with his gun in Akwa Ibom state. The policeman attached to First Bank broke the man's head while hitting him with his gun.

Read what Ataifiok Udoma shared on Facebook;

ONE YEAR OF DIVINE GRACE

December 21st 2016, remains memorable to me, many who saw me on that day had given up hope on me, they all thought my end had come.

Mr Francis Haruna a mobile police officer attached to first bank of Nigeria Abak road branch tried his gun hitting skills on my head and broke the fine tiny head, thereby sending me to the land of pains and briefly to the land of attempted death.

Special thanks to friends who carried me around hospitals, Benjamin Asuquo, Stephen Akpan, Jones Inyang and to my family who abandoned all things and stood by me all through my days on hospital bed and after, special thanks to the numerous friends who visited me and made me feel love and important while in hospital, I appreciate my leaders, Ubon Marcus, Effiok Nkanta et al

special thanks to all those who threw blames on me on Facebook even without knowing what happened

Some members of the Nigerian police force tried to cover up their colleague but thanks to those honest police officers who had refused to be biased and sentimental, my case was a clear case of attempted murder by an officer under the influence of alcohol, the court shall make her verdict in due time..

After the neuro surgery, I survived, amidst all odds, I couldn't walk, I couldn't see, I had pains living with me, in my spinal cord but even before today December 21st 2017 being exactly one year after, God had change my story,

I got the priviledge of being refined by jide taiwo and co Estate surveyors and valuers they had polished and develop my real Estate skills,

i went for NYSC Orientation, stayed in camp and participated in all her trainings, stood under the hot sun and early morning harsh cold, of Niger state and I did not collapsed.

That guy that didn't participate in last years Christmas and new year celebration is inviting you all to join him in thanking God come this Sunday 24th DEC 2017 @RCCG my Father's house parish osongama by 10am,

It would have been my memorial service but God change things

Trust me when I say God loves me more.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-celebrates-one-year-anniversary-head-broken-policeman-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by CastedDude: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Evablizin(f): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

My Lord. My dear you have a every reason to celebrate. Thank God for your head and life.

Police is not your friend at all,just look how they damaged this young man's head,hyeeh.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by CastedDude: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Evidence1000(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jeez! This is serious. Could hitting one's head with a gun cause an injury as serious as this? Brother I thank God for your life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Plolly(f): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
congrats
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Yeligray(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
I just thank God that your brain wasn't affected
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Police

SARS

Civil Defence

Soldiers

They're all the same. When it comes to violation of civil rights, Naija na number 1

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Tascom236(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Shut up your stinking mouth joor,
shebi u were trying to bomb the bank ni. You got what you truly deserve, he shud have done more than that to you sef.

Quote me and die by thunder
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by tofolo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
When all they do is pictured below.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Troublemaker007(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Buhari is a curse. I will blame him, don’t ask me why because it is not your blame. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by bedspread: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
HUMANS ARE WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by originalKsp(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
The police are not just wicked but very wickeding
cry

Some Nigerians too are celebrating the loss to MMM now angry
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by imstrong1: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Looking for legal touts and criminals in well starched coloured uniform? Lucky you!.. No need to search further! ladies and gentlemen I present to you the NPF.. But some way pure, na just to hold body and soul nai make dem join

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by omocalabar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
;
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by SILVA112(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank God for ur life '' ur spirit day strong way no wan allow u to die now ''
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Ruggedfitness: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
A Nigerian man is today celebrating one year of survival after he was attacked by a policeman, one Francis Haruna, who descended on him with his gun in Akwa Ibom state. The policeman attached to First Bank broke the man's head while hitting him with his gun.

I hope you sued him

In Other News
4 Ways In Which Your Mobile Phone Is Destroying Your Health
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/4-ways-in-which-your-mobile-phone-is.html
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by omocalabar(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
i celebrate wit u bro....

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Guilderland1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am speechless. I just thank God I have never been in police cell since I was born
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by josephobaje(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
ohhhhh my God...........cant believe this
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by FroshJaynex(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tascom236:
shebi u were trying to bomb the bank ni. You got what you truly deserve, he shud have done more than that to you sef.

Such waste. and your parent somewhere wants to benefits from you?

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by correctguy101(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evidence1000:
Jeez! This is serious. Could hitting one's head with a gun cause an injury as serious as this? Brother I thank God for your life.

This ur question tie wrapper aswear, ahn ahn...

You're talking as if you've not seen a gun before. Come make my soldier friend knack that your coconut head scatter for you.

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by correctguy101(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
tofolo:
When all they do is pictured below.

Who took that picture should thank his Ori that he wasn't caught. Them for break his head too

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by ojuikwu: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
NEXT TIME U WILL COMPORT UR SELF,DONT MESS UP WITH SOMEONE HOLDING GUN,RAG HEAD,ILLITERATER BASTARD
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by ojuikwu: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
ojuikwu:
NEXT TIME U WILL COMPORT UR SELF,DONT MESS UP WITH SOMEONE HOLDING GUN,RAG HEAD,ILLITERATER BASTARD
IF TO SAY U RUN MAM NOW U WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO NAIRALAND,THIEF
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by wildchild02: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank God for him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas discount is on
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Lekx1738: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why is he wearing blouse
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
End SARS
End police
End efcc
End PDP
End APC
End nairaland
End everything
Intact let the world come to an end
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by thanki410(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
If my pikin say him wan join police, i will not shout.
When he makes the mistake of repeating it again, i will take him on a ride to ikorodu , drop him , then shout 0LE , OLE OLE. While i zoom some distance away
And watch some fireworks being done
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by sayisayi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tascom236:

Village witch spotted

Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
thanki410:
If my pikin say him wan join police, i will not shout.
When he makes the mistake of repeating it again, i will take him on a drive to ikorodu , drop him , then shout 0LE , OLE OLE. While i zoom some distance away
And watch some fireworks being done
Lmao. .... U re wicket
Re: Man Celebrates One Year Anniversary After His Head Was Broken By Policeman. PICS by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank God for the successful operation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death / Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. / Herdsman, Two Others Jailed In Ilorin For Love Scam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.