Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday (707 Views)

Priscila Ojo, 19 Years Daughter Of Iyabo Ojo Buys Herself A Benz Mercedes(video) / Tony Umez Poses With His 4 Daughters / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday by royalsgist: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
CONTROVERSIAL Malawian gospel minister, Prophet Shephard Bushiri who reportedly recently held a dinner prayer sermon in Uganda for 6.7M VIP and 270K ordinary surprises his 4-year-old daughter, Isrealla Bushiri with a porch car on her birthday today.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/21/gospel-minister-surprises-4-year-old-daughter-porch-car-birthday/

Re: Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday by Olemabu(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
kkk
Re: Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday by KellyKertz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Even if TB Joshua's son was playing with his dad's fone nd posted "shaihfdsjguwkbk zisksbh" on facebook. It will still have 2k likes. And people will be commentin stuffs like
"Amen father"
"i claim it daddy"
"fire on Sir"
"Ride On Sir"
""Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Fire" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday by yemitexcel(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
money is too good oo
Re: Gospel Minister Surprises His 4-years Daughter With A Porch Car On Her Birthday by Yeligray(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Now i understand why unbelievers find it hard to repent and go to church.

(1) (Reply)

(LOL) Amber Rose Trying So Hard To Keep Her Body Shape Intact / This Lady's Flexibility Is On Another Level / Pls I Need Ans Frm Skin Expert Cos My Skin Crowded With Blackspot Frm Funbact A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.