Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,084 members, 7,842,104 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

To Sell Or Not Versus Fixed Deposits? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To Sell Or Not Versus Fixed Deposits? (318 Views)

Bypass CBN Ban To Make Deposits And Withdrawals On Binance / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 / 5million Naira Fixed Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Sell Or Not Versus Fixed Deposits? by OmoAtlanta: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have a house inhabited by tenants with an expected return of 2m annually, but the tenants don't pay as at when due. I have people owing 1yr plus and am expected to bear cost of repairs, CDA and tenements rates.

The house if sold can give at least 30m, and thinking of investing same in fixed deposits or treasure bills.

I will have rest of mind and guaranteed constant returns. my thinking though but will welcome more advise.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Made Easy / Investor Needed / Earn Daily From Your Bitcoin Investment With USI-TECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.