Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Large Scale Pig Buyers. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Large Scale Pig Buyers. (7824 Views)

Start Mini Scale Bitter Kola Export / Grow And Scale Up Your Business In 2020 / Live Pig(s) Market Now Available In Oyo Town,osogbo,ilorin And And Ogbomoso. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Scale Pig Buyers. by polynomial(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
TEL FARMMS is from oyo state, southwest... A livestock farmer(pig) If you are willing to buy Large scale pig like a full load of truck(large quantity). no excessive fat and disease free animal we sell and we buy. Or you are thinking of having a piggery farm and you think need a consultant,,type of animal to buy, vaccine and medications,castration and all that. Contact or whatsapp 08148846630.
Admin move to fp��
@lalasticlala
@seun

1 Like

Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by leadword(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
I need piglets..... I want to start this business

1 Like

Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by Dreamsking: 9:48am On May 23, 2018
Have you gotten the piglets you need or you still need some. I have good large white breed (from obasanjo farms). Crossed at 6months and a week. Comes from a line of high litters size. 08066943346 DM or call me to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by Koladdee: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2018
I currently have three different breeds of pigs my farm.. The large white landrace, Duroc and large black.. Please do not hesitate to reach across to me for purchase and supply of high quality pigs..

You could also take time to come check our farm. Very neat and organized, it's really a 21st century farm

Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by Lubebay: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pictures will help
Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by Lubebay: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pics
Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by piggynieria: 10:35am On May 04, 2020
polynomial:
My name is joshua from oyo state, southwest... A livestock farmer/farm produce agent... If you are willing to buy Large scale pig lyk a full load of a lorry or you knw people who buy that u can connect me with in south south,east and wherever they are eating pork in large quantity. no excessive fat and disease free animal we sell and help people get. Or you are thinking of having a piggery farm and need a consultant,,type of animal to buy, vaccine and medications,castration and all that. Contact or whatsapp 08148846630.

Sell your livestock at www.agricnigeria.com.ng

To know about us: www.agricnigeria.com.ng/about-agricnigeria
Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by piggynieria: 10:36am On May 04, 2020
Koladdee:
I currently have three different breeds of pigs my farm.. The large white landrace, Duroc and large black.. Please do not hesitate to reach across to me for purchase and supply of high quality pigs..

You could also take time to come check our farm. Very neat and organized, it's really a 21st century farm

Sell everything agriculture including pigs for free at www.agricnigeria.com.ng

Re: Large Scale Pig Buyers. by omoharry(f): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2020
piggynieria:

Sell everything agriculture including pigs for free at www.agricnigeria.com.ng

There is nothing on this site .Its scanty and less active

(1) (Reply)

Light Up Your House With A Solar Inverter System Without PHCN / Sell Your Itune Gift Card Or Amazon Gift Card To US Instant Payment / Who Wants To Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.