Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Uber Driver 'refuses To Pick Up Passenger' With Rare Facial Deformity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver 'refuses To Pick Up Passenger' With Rare Facial Deformity (889 Views)

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Bus Driver Refuses To Drive After NYPD Loaded Up Protesters They Arrested In Bro / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver 'refuses To Pick Up Passenger' With Rare Facial Deformity by SabiKing(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Uber has apologised to a man who suffers from a rare genetic disorder that causes tumours to appear all over his face after one of their drivers allegedly refused to give him a ride because of how he looks. Houston resident Reggie Bibbs, who has neurofibromatosis, is considering taking legal action against the company after believing he was discriminated against because of his appearance.

He said he had booked an Uber to take him to the Texas Medical Center as he need blood work done. However, Bibbs said that after making eye contact with the driver who pulled up, the man drove away and cancelled the trip.

Speaking to ABC's Eyewitness News, Bibbs said: "I saw him pass by. He looked right at me. He was going real slow. He just passed the house. "I could see the brake lights on. He went a couple of houses down. He turned around and came back by the house again."
He added: "I'm looking at him. He's looking at me. He just keeps going down to the end of the street. When he got to the end of the street, I got a message that said unfortunately your driver cancelled. That was it. There was no explanation."

read more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/12/uber-driver-refuses-to-pick-up.html

Re: Uber Driver 'refuses To Pick Up Passenger' With Rare Facial Deformity by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Surgical works can be done to remove this stuffz now...
Sorry man!!! ∆

(1) (Reply)

Did You That John Cena Follows No One On Instagram? / He Spent N1 Million On Champagne On His Girlfriend's Birthday Then This Happened / You Need To See This "30 Billion Gucci Silver Gold Chain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.