Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year (24602 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
The year seem to end in a high note for one of Nigeria's serial Entrepreneurs and UN
Goodwill Ambassador, Olakunle Churchill as he keeps banging in awards.  The latest addition to his coffers is the special recognition as the 'Man Of The Year" by the organisers of the 2017 Scream Awards held in Lagos on Monday, 13th December.  The chairman of Big Church Group whose company recently marked it's 10 years anniversary in ICT and software solutions has other subsidiary companies under like King Andrea Realtors, Big Church Consults, Big Church Entertainment, Big Church Haven, Big Church Greens, Agric and minning and the NGO Big Church Foundation which takes 10 percent off the company's revenue for charity purposes. 

Dr. Olakunle Churchill bagged the Man of The Year Award following his giant strides in the area of giving back to the society which he displayed from the beginning of the year. The laudable philanthropic activities across the country and beyond had attracted applause and commendations from high profile brands and government bodies all over the continent. Some of these are his Ondo state visit for charity donations, visit to IDP camps in Borno with relief materials, scholarship awards for university of Abuja undergraduates, marking the world disability day (Walk For Love) and also the much talked about Kada River intervention at Southern Kaduna during the deadly massacre.

Big Church Foundation entered history books as the first private organisation to support the Federal Fire service since its inception with the donation of life Saving Ambulance and offsetting medical bills of fire victims at the National Hospital, Abuja, a feat that rated him high as a true HUMANITERIAN. His youth upliftment projects were evident with his embark on the empowerment of 36,000 youths across the 36 states of the federation.  Churchill's HUMANITERIAN gestures attracted the interests of African nations as he was within the year hosted by the Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf during his visit to the people and African charity project tour on behalf of Lion's club. 

The colourful event attracted high profile personalities though, he was unavoidably indisposed to receive the award himself as he was represented.
Acknowledging th‎e award, Dr. Churchill disclosed on his instagram page, thus " Thank you @screamawardsofficial that you deem me fit to win Scream Awards (Man of The Year 2017). I do apologize for my absence at your event. I hope I can it up to you soon. God bless you all" 

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/kudos-dr-olakunle-churchill-bags-man-of.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Topestbilly(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Homeboiy: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Doctor of what?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Good for him...

Tonto Dike's Nightmare shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by MrHistorian: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
E-Money is to Airforçe1.

Olakunle Churchill is to AlexReports.

grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by lookatew: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mtschew!

Rubbish awards everywhere...

Sometimes it feels like these people pay corporations to give them awards just to feed their own egos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Adaowerri111: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good for them
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Kekx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
englishmart:
scream? Like does he scream during naking?

Are you normal?

14 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
and so

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by lilmax(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
okay
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by englishmart(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
scream? Like does he scream during naking?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by BruncleZuma: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Guess who's back!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Rashield8: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Can someone please tell this Mr Churchill to stop referring to himself as a "Dr".

He's neither a Medical Doctor nor a PhD holder.

All he has is an honourary doctorate from an unknown University in Benin Republic.

If he's so in love with the 'Dr' title, he should go to medical school or earn a PhD!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by millionboi2: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Endtime award

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by oshe111(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Its Obvious.....

THIS GUY BUY AWARDS

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by pezeji(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
xxx10000:
must you represent ur family like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by permsec: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
xxx10000:
oloriburuku ni e... funny enuf na inside church i see this rubbish.

Accident fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
xxx10000:
who cursed you

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Premiumwriter: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
permsec:
oloriburuku ni e... funny enuf na inside church i see this rubbish.

Accident fall on you!
he's just another wasted sperm angry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by centboy123456(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
nairalander me too I'm broke pls someone shld just ask for my acct details I don't have any cash to celebrate Christmas abeg
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by muhammadmuqtada(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
so.....mak him ex wife die
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Nobodys(f): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
xxx10000:
[img]
xxx10000:
[/img]
xxx10000:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by permsec: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Premiumwriter:
he's just another wasted sperm angry
Nooo..

I think a mad man raped his mother.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Mcsenior(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thread contaminated

Meanwhile, people are now testifying on NATURAL REMEDY LAB for improving their wellbeing with natural home made remedies. Visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB today.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by millionboi2: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
xxx10000:
thy send u come scatter our new year resolutn b4 time

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by hollawaley2: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Man of the year after he almost beat tonto dikeh into coma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Richardabbey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
xxx10000:
grin
xxx10000:
Nice 1 Guy , Kip Em Rolling On .

Da La Pussy

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by segebase(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
m
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by DrToche: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
really?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year by Premiumwriter: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
permsec:
Nooo..
I think a mad man raped his mother.
grin grin which kind savagery b dis?
Kikiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.