Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

“I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model (1095 Views)

Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

“I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by seunmohmoh(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
The beautiful dark skinned model took to her instagram page to write

“I think this is pure ignorance. My skin is not a disease, I have been blessed with melanin. To be without knowledge is to be without light. As human we all go through struggles. I aspire to be an affluence to everyone who goes through struggles to accept themselves. Point blank I am dark skin not sick”.
She revealed an Uber driver offered her $10,000 to bleach her skin that it is something to be ashamed of. She replied the driver with laughter.

“We have come a long way and we still have a long way to go. My hope is that this post should remind you why you should be proud of your melanin.Why you should be proud of your heritage regardless of how dark or light your skin is.

Stop comparing your skin to anyone. Change can only happen once you can truthfully look into the mirror and love that deep chocolate, cinnamon, mocha, or caramel complexion”.

More Beautiful photos below:

Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by seunmohmoh(f): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
k

Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by Yeligray(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Black is beauty
Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017

"You don't have to change the way you are

I really don't think you're giving yourself a chance

I wish you could hear someone who says

Baby don't change

Baby I think you are beautiful the way you are."

Lighthouse Family.

You try...∆
Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by Fweshspice(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
If this is True she be Confam MuMu!

Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by Evablizin(f): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017

Thank God you didn't accept.
Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by jdstunt(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good for her...... Black is beautiful
Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by IamLaura(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Uber driver wey never chop Belleful naim go offer you $10,000.
Abeg abeg

Re: “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model by kenir(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
IamLaura:
Uber driver wey never chop Belleful naim go offer you $10,000.
Abeg abeg

lol, everybody wan tel story na, even if na lie

See What Happened To Nollywood Actor Segun Arinze & Armstrong On Movie Set / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / VIDEO/PHOTOS: Bbnaija Housemates, Anto And Lolu In Passionate Kiss

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9