Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup (50104 Views)

Names Of Actors/actress In Selina Tested / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / Incredible Pics Of Actors Before And After Applying Movie Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by popsyleo1: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hia
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by Dayoto: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
kodded:
is this ay ? shocked
Nah! Idris Elba is a British actor.
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by Dayoto: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Eraddray:
i never see this one for game of thrones Ooo, abi it's not the same game of thrones ni

You remember that season with "Hodour"?
That's the lady there...
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by McPhagite(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
awesome
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by Dayoto: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
maprinze:

me atire oh

You didn't watch the movie, right?
Cos if you remember that season with "hodour" and the "third eyes" you would have seen her.
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by wyqay: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
ok
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by labelle123(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
white chicks I laugh sotay my pant tear
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by sirfee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dayoto:
7. Rory McCann - Sandor Clegane (Game of thrones)
Wow...I envy his fighting skills.
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by sirfee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Eraddray:
i never see this one for game of thrones Ooo, abi it's not the same game of thrones ni
Are you for real?Go and watch season 6...thank me later

1 Like

Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by samuelchimmy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
this is amazing,
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by effiong2017: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
catalan15:
Funny.....
a beg where Mercy Johnson and IBU
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by samuelezekiel(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
that iron man, Tony Stark, t alky got me. The make up turn him into a black man, I always thought black is unique.
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dayoto:

Here...
With this the list is now complete.
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by Zaynabtemmy: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awesome. The transformations are breathe taking
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by kenoz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by ceragon123: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Best in a very long time. Good movies, too.
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by trumpcoat(m): 4:26am On Dec 23, 2017
This is wonderful work of art
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2017
you might want to add tony Curtis and jack lemmon from some like it hot,any of u seen that movie?
Re: Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup by tck2000(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dayoto:
14. Eddie Murphy - Sherman Klump (The Nutty Professor)
i knew it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.