Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) (38615 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Ehiguese Peace As She Is Crown Miss Nigeria 2017 / Adegoke Rasheed Kolade Wins Mr. Universe Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Caseless: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2017
cool

Adaa what? Funke!!!

Atiku must hear this.
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by IamLaura(f): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2017
She's beautiful.
TBH I'm impressed by miss Nigeria,the are constantly improving and might soon overtake MBGN.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2017
She fine sha

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by MrHistorian: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:

Goat. Can you present that girl as the most beautiful person in your village?
I know you rarely visualize raw beauty due to the innumerable ugly sets of ladies you are exposed to,hence your reluctance to admit your glaring visual impairment.

For Calling me a goat. . . Your mother will die coughing blood.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by aooo(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
She’s a No No
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by BlueButter(f): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:
Why do we celebrate mediocrity. How can this person win any international award? Compare her with each of the previous miss Nigeria(s) and see if she deserves it.

She doesn't worth the crown simple.

you might have a point but really she's won this..

happy holidays
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Caseless: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
IamLaura:
She's beautiful.
TBH I'm impressed by miss Nigeria,the are constantly improving and might soon overtake MBGN.
any intention to participate in the future?
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by oldtime(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Useless exhibition. With the deludge of problems in this country. Some group still have time for nonsensical miss rubish .

What is the economical importance of advertising whores and girls of cheap moral values?

The men who loves to see their nudes dress them up for such function

Go and deal with unemployment and insecurity

If my visa succeed by next week, I am out of here

This country is damaged good.

If you don't believe me .wait and see in another 10 years the extent of the damage

These guys can't fix it so they distract us daily
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2017
classicMan22:
she is not fyne self I wonder how she won, maybe she sucks plenty d*cks lipsrsealed
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by nawtyme: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2017
MrHistorian:

I know you rarely visualize raw beauty due to the innumerable ugly sets of ladies you are exposed to,hence your reluctance to admit your glaring visual impairment.

For Calling me a goat. . .my mother will die coughing blood.
Fixed.

And your father will die on top a gay prostitute
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
simplemach:

Hmmmmmmmm
talk true dis gal is she d most beautiful gal we have in Nigeria be honest ooo

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by kprez(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
chain how dis one go be miss nigeria, this country na joke
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by nawtyme: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2017
BlueButter:

you might have a point but really she's won this..

happy holidays
Thank you. Those quoting me can't even pick this lady as the most beautiful in their village.

Happy Christmas

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
classicMan22:
talk true dis gal is she d most beautiful gal we have in Nigeria be honest ooo
But facial look is not the only deciding factor na

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2017
deeLima86:

It is ready in za oda room grin
Lol
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Caseless: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:
Why do we celebrate mediocrity. How can this person win any international award? Compare her with each of the previous miss Nigeria(s) and see if she deserves it.

hater, show us your girlfriend.
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by nawtyme: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Caseless:
hater, show us your girlfriend.
She wears burqa as a conservative Muslim. It's haram for you to see her face. grin grin cool
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2017
simplemach:

But facial look is not the only deciding factor na
oga it is called beauty pageant, not brains pageant or smartness pageant, so it has to be hw u look especially ur face.
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Love miss Delta and Abia.though miss Adamawa isn't bad but the worse is miss Anambra.in her NTA chat.when she was asked to greet her people in Igbo.she messed up big time.forming I can't speak IBO.a big fool

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:

Pla gives us the criteria for winning international award.

No wonder some of you go for plastick surgery just because u think you're not good enough. And some of you will always copy because you believe u have nothing new to offer.-Backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
so many pageants, very little significances.
I will organise miss happiness very soon grin grin
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by guuudy87(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
More rounds to your waist
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by midayy(f): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
She is pretty. Melanin popping

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
chrischukszy01:
How can this gal win miss nigeria...wic means no more beautiful gals in naija...
.Bros.its not all abt beauty.frankly.Beautiful women don't go for Peangant
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
MrHistorian:

For Calling me a goat. . . Your mother will die coughing blood.

You made valid point.
But please ignore her mother.peopling
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by bennie1980(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Who were the judges at this competition? The dentition of this young woman is not good for a beauty pageant who is meant to always smiling.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
classicMan22:
oga it is called beauty pageant, not brains pageant or smartness pageant, so it has to be hw u look especially ur face.

Is she not beautiful? If no'
Can u pls define beauty for us to learn?
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by gift2mfa(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Wow congratulations to her E no easy but she looks and bears a benin name.. na wah ooo smiley
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by fineeyez(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:

Go and collect it from her.
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by krixik(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Who knows what happened in the other room before she was given the crown.
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Nasir123:

Is she not beautiful? If no' Can u pls define beauty for us to learn?
oga am done wit u bye
Re: Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
francesawesome:
Please o how many times will they contest for Miss Nigeria this year. By the way, who is Ugochi Ihezue ?
She's the MBGN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads / Hair Relaxers: Kit Or Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.