Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Guide To Creating An Effective Content Marketing Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Creating An Effective Content Marketing Strategy (1661 Views)

Effective Content Creation Strategy: How To Craft One / Digital Marketing Strategy To Take Your Business To Next Level / 5 Keys To Becoming An Effective Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Creating An Effective Content Marketing Strategy by daakara: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2017
What is Content Strategy?
Content strategy is a set plan to keep a balance between you and customers. Content marketing strategy is very important. It makes sure that a business is producing valuable contents for its customers.

Read More: https://www.verhaal.ng/Blog/guide-to-creating-an-effective-content-marketing-strategy/
Re: Guide To Creating An Effective Content Marketing Strategy by subscriptions: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
When creating content, a lot of thought has to go into it. You definitely do not want to post stuff that will not grasp your customer's attention. How do you make stuff that'll grab a reader/customer's attention?

Simple. Create content that has value to them. Content that either helps solve an existing problem or one that enlightens and educates them. Say for instance, you're a haircare business, on your website, you can post content like: "Raving new hairstyles that's sure to turn heads" or "How-to hair videos" and so on.

A simple guide to making content is mapping out a content calendar. Something that looks like this for instance:
- Mondays (How-to Tips) i.e post helpful tips on how to do certain things.
- Tuesdays (Quote day) i.e post profound quotes that will resonate with your followers
- Wednesdays (Hacks you didn't know) i.e post shortcuts to doing otherwise difficult things
- Thursdays (Customer testimonials) i.e post customer reviews & testimonials, people like to know something has worked for someone else before trying it out.
- Fridays (Behind the scene) i.e post short videos or pictures of the manufacturing process of your products. It makes your brand a lot more believable.
This is just what a simple guide looks like. Sometimes it could look a lot more complex than this, depending on how much results you want your content to rake in for you. You may want to do this yourself or reach out to a seasoned content creator. Either way, be sure to create only high-quality content if you're expecting high quality results.

Check out these tips: https://digifigs.com/5-content-marketing-strategies-to-increase-sales/

(1) (Reply)

Oride, Opay, Otrike, Obus, Okash.... What Next? / Buy Your Fancy Bag For 1800 (wholesale Price) / How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.